Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

you date/meet a lot of frogs before you meet your prince - a well known saying i might add. :D

Feeling much happier and positive this morning! I actually feel relieved and that a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders!! I no longer have to guess what he's thinking, whether he likes me etc. I know it's over and over for good!!

So today's a new day- weighed in at 14st 1 so on track to hit the 13s on Monday!! Just taken maisy for a long walk so just sitting down and having my 1st shake and coffee. Going to do a few bits of work and then clear my car out ready to part ex it for the mini! My mini is my gastric band money so HAVE to stick to this diet!!! Xx

How's the new car?

MM

New car is lovely, all clean and shiny and drives like a go kart!!! Need some bonding time with her this weekend to work out how all the gadgets work!! Xx

kimmi1982 said:
New car is lovely, all clean and shiny and drives like a go kart!!! Need some bonding time with her this weekend to work out how all the gadgets work!! Xx

I love getting new cars, when everything is all a mystery!! I've had my car for 2 years and only discovered recently that the windscreen wipers slow down when the car is stopped at a junction etc, brilliant!! Have fun getting to know your new baby!!

Grrrr the scales are teasing me!!! Down to 14st 0!!!! I need to see those 13s!!! Having a hungry day today so have just had a hard boiled egg with leaves and a splash of balsamic vinegar- oh my was it good!!!

I'm drinking loads at the moment! I'm finding by drinking the flavourings warm I drink much more and am cutting back on the coffee a little!

Really fancied going to the cinema tonight, usually go with the ex but as that's a no no i think I'll head off alone!! Or could have an early night and catch up with usbl and greys!

Hoping to see 13 13 in the morning!!!! Xx

Ah hopefully the 13's will be there to meet you in the morning!!!

Oh I hope so but think the scales are going to keep me in the 14s for a few days yet!!! Need to get the digestion moving a bit quicker!!

Only 3 weeks till Florida! Getting anxious about it now. Last time I did Cambridge I got down to 13st 8 and then met my ex, we dated and it piled on! I then half heartedly tried again and was doing well until I went on holiday and piled it all back on!

I'm frightened that it's going to happen again! Yes, I know I could stay on plan while I'm away but I will be miserable and will end up in my room staying away from the family and food if I do that!

Off to bed with a very rumblu tummy!! Xx

Where are you going in Florida? I loved my Florida holiday, I'd love to go back again but for now I need to finish paying off my recent Vegas trip :eek:/

Going to orlando! Have been a few time and I love it!! I'm a big kid at heart so love all the theme parks and rollercoasters!! Am heading straight to universal studios to see harry potter land!! Soo excited!!

Planning on las Vegas in November!! Just realised I'm 2 pound of 2 stone!! Come on fat- burnnnnnnn!!!! Xx

Ah I'm so jealous!! I love Orlando!!! They were just building Harry Potter when I was there. I don't know which park I liked best... So hard to decide!!!

2lbs will be gone in no time at all, you've done so well!!

Hi Kimmi --

Morning. They were getting ready to open the Harry Potter exhibit when we were in Orlando in 2009. We are going to San Antonio in April -- which has a Six Flags (awesome for roller coasters, etc.) and a Sea World. But, we'd love an Orlando revisit.

MM

Scales REALLY teasing me this morning! They were battling between 13 13 and 14. 0!!! I have got to see the 13s tomorrow!!! And it would make my day to get to 13 12 on Monday- 2 stone goal!!!

Not feeling to great today- got a sore throat and am struggling to drink the fluid as it hurts!! Paracetamol isnt touching it and am scared to have a strepsil in case it knocks me out of ketosis!! Going to try and have some warm water in a bit!!

Soo glad it's the weekend- nice lie in tomorrow (have nothing else to do!!) xx

Fingers crosseed for you, Kimmi! Two stones -- wow!

Kimmi has skills! You look good as a blonde.

MM

Thanks mm!! I'm brown at the moment but couldn't find a recent pic so that's me 3 months ago and blonde!! It's easier to manage being dark but feel I'm a blonde at heart- maybe I'll treat myself when I hit 3 stone loss (hopefully around my birthday in march) xx

I might consider going blonde if I ever get near to goal. Well maybe not blonde, but a much lighter brown. I've always been verging on black. I always think blondes radiate more confidence.

Back