Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Kimmi --

If you had those scales that showed water to fat ratios what you would very likely see -- is that your water has increased in relationship to your fat. (And water is very heavy.)

What happens as you are metabolising stored fat is that your bady retains water (it does not want to lose weight -- it is in the business of survival). So, soon you'll lose the water and the ratios will reset (more fat% to water%).

Stay on plan... weigh yourself again tomorrow morning (after a wee before you eat, etc.) -- your body does not when you are going to check your weight... it has its own scheduled. ;)

MM

Last edited:
Thanks mm! I know I couldn't have put 2 lbs of fat on, but just so disheartening!! Will try and push the fluids today and see what happens at weigh in with my CDC tomorrow. Don't think I'll see those pesky 13s for another week!! Xx

The water is a fab idea (and maybe some green tea if you stomach it). You need to carefully (not too much, too fast) overload your water to get your body to release it. So, steadily all day... and "fingers crossed" it'll go before tomorrow.

MM

How much water do you drink Kim? My CDC discovered that I've got a very fine balance, if I don't drink at least 3litres I retain water and if I drink much more than 3litres I retain. We figured this out because I hit a spot where nothing was moving on the scales and was drinking 4litres to try and stop water retention and just ended up making things worse. It's just a thought if you're drinking lots already it might be too much.

I usually drink about 3 litres but only managed about 1.5 yesterday because of going to the cinema- dint want to have to visit the toilet during the film!!!

Just been to cinema again- need to do something!! I watched the fighter with mark wahlberg- he is a hotty!!! Need to get the fluids in now xx

I bet it's the water then, I'm finding it quite hard this weekend to drink enough water just cos it's cold and miserable. I've had lots of coffee this morning, but I've had to stop now though, or I won't sleep tonight lol. Nikki suggested I switch to decaf :)

Well weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it!! I will have a loss but not the big one I was hoping for!! Will just have to wait another week to see those 13s!! All in the right direction tho and have got through a stressful and emotional week without chocolate- that's a result!!! Xx

Good girl, I wish I could say the same. Completely let myself down this week, I am skipping weigh in tomorrow and going Thursday instead. I'm hoping I can be back in ketosis by then and with the swimming hopefully manage a sts by Thursday. Still up about 5 lbs, which is completely my own fault!

Don't mess up like me! You'll have those 13's soon enough and they'll feel so sweet when you do!

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow, hope those elusive 13's find you soon x

Thanks girlies, have been do close to breaking point this week! I only managed 6 weeks last time so don't want to fall at the same hurdle!! Xx

Sat waiting for the my CDC. Really nervous today!! Wish I hadn't set myself such a high loss cause now I just feel like I've failed- think I've lost 2-3 pounds which I know is good but still not in the 13s. I'm now sat here thinking that 42 pounds a week to lose 3 pounds is pretty expensive-but saying that I'll probably spend that on food anyhow!! Motivation is low- hoping my CDC can infuse me with some!! Xx

How did it go Hun? I often think it's an expensive way to lose a couple of lbs a week, but I'm actually saving money in reality because I'd spend so much more on food. I hope the scales were kind x

I lost 3.5 so now 14st .05lbs!!! Those 13's have got to be just round the corner!!

It is expensive but I would easily spend that on food! I also know my food addiction is still there an no where near ready to go back to ww or sw! I have to stick to it!!

Just had a choc mint bar as a bit of a treat- need to make sure I have 3 litres of water every day now! Next target is to be 13st 7 by my holiday, that's 8 pound in 3 weeks. Should be achievable!!

How are u feeling surf? I'm full of cold but glad the sore throat has gone, think that's why I didn't drink as much last week. Just off for 2 hours in the hydro pool so hopefully the chlorine and heat will help bring the cold out!! Xx

Hi Kimmi --

When I did LL one of the women in the group said that she was saving money (and that was 66 pounds a week), because she wasn't drinking, going out, eating out or having their weekly 40 plus pound Indian takeaway. She was clearing cupboards, cooking what in the freezer and only buying what she needed for her family's meals not stock piling food.

Congrats on the loss -- you are nearly in the next stone bracket!

MM

Well again i ate all my 3 cambridge bars last night!! I cant be trusted!! Luckily I'm still in ketosis this morning!!

Well I've decided to move up to ss+! I'm finding that I'm missing food so much and think it's not long before I rebel and come off plan! I'm hoping by having a small evening meal I won't feel so hard done by!! So tonight I'm having a few salad leaves with a hard boiled egg!! ( I have nothing in my fridge!) ooo the excitement!!!

Usbl tonight whoop whoop!! Xx

Hi mate, lol 3 cambridge bars in one sitting did it not make you sick? Just think you dont have to wait until next weigh in to get into the 13s it could be tomorrow, think that when your tempted to eat. xxx

Surprisingly it didn't make me sick- I wish it did!!! I had one yesterday morning and then 2 back to back last night!! I just can't have them in the house!! Just not going to buy them anymore!! I'm desperate to see the 13s!!! Xx

Hey Kimmi,
Just seen Your posts about the bars, how have your losses been since you have been on them?
I lost a lb last week, and I'm starting too blame the bars xxx

I had the bars in my 3rd week an only lost a pound- was gutted!! Left them out last week and lost 3.5 so thought I'd just have 3 this week! Unfortunately I ate them all last night!! Hehe!! I'm staying away from them!!! Not because they slow my weight loss down but just because I can't be trusted!! They're so lovely!! Xx

Back