Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Well done on resisting the pizza, that's such a tough one!

And enjoy your poached egg. :)

Amazing hun.. your an inspiration... truly well done.

Keep that up...

Well done Kim xx

Thanks guys, I think it's damage limitation really!! I know I'm going on holiday and know that I'm going to gain then so being as good as I can till then!

I'm starting to get hungry now though! I'm babysitting tonight so might nip out in a bit and get some chicken to keep me on track!

I weighed in at 13st 8 on Friday morning, hoping to weigh in at 13st 5 on Monday- that's my 2 and a half stone mark.

Hope everyones having a fab weekend x x

You're my inspiration at the mo! Lol :)

No, you'll be having a break. A PLANNED break, you know you're going to gain so you're working harder now to account for that and you'll be back on plan when you get back. That's not failure, that's having a plan. X

And just think of all the walking you'll be doing at the parks too!!

i bet you're going to look amazing in florida and so what a few pounds to a stone on holiday is what every puts on isn't it. :)

Hey Kim, hope you've had a fab weekend away!!!

Was lovely to get away but also lovely to come home!!! My friend has two young boys who scream a lot ao nice to come home and have piece and quiet and doggy cuddles!

I refrained from breakfast again today but not confident about weigh in tomorrow! Haven't had enough water, not even 1 litre and still have 6 shakes left when I should have 1! Just haven't been concentrating on it this weekend! I've eaten a lot of chicken this week so just not hopeful- wait and see I guess!

Also my period has stArted ao just feel very heavy and dense today! Yuk! So weekend over and done with, just catching up with the washing, drying and ironing and getting my head into gear for work and holiday preparations! It's all come round so quick!! Xx

Well done on resisting breakfast again...

Good luck with weigh in, sorry you feel yucky.. I hope you can get some more water down you tonight and then get through a busy week

Hello Lovely Lady!!

I have just sat and read through your diary, and can relate to 99% of what you write!!

Boredom eating, emotional eating, bingeing on 'legal foods', give an inch, take a mile etc etc!!

You're doing so well, and truly are inspirational, overcoming your food and emotional demons all at once!!

Will be stalking your diary for inspiration along my journey!!

:)

RhiBro said:
Hello Lovely Lady!!

I have just sat and read through your diary, and can relate to 99% of what you write!!

Boredom eating, emotional eating, bingeing on 'legal foods', give an inch, take a mile etc etc!!

You're doing so well, and truly are inspirational, overcoming your food and emotional demons all at once!!

Will be stalking your diary for inspiration along my journey!!

Thanks hunny! I see your restarting so a big welcome!! I tried this diet last year, lost 2 stone and gave up. The difference this time is this site- it's great for tips and motivation and friendship! It doesn't feel like such a lonely journey anymore!! Keep popping by and let us know how ur getting on!! Xx

A loss is a loss Hun!! And I know we do this diet to get massive results fast, but your body will do it's own thing!! Could be for a number of reasons.

Keep your chin up, you've done so well so far!

Chin up. As above it could be any number of things... and you have done so well this last weekend...

Stick with it hun... and when your away, remember try not to eat too many carbs... or sweet stuff...

Back