Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Just catching up on diaries! Wow, soo excited about your date! I met Scott
In a chat room, he was cornishscott and I was cornishkez! First date we took the dog for a walk down the beach.

And fantastic weigh in! I'm missing cd I've gotta say, but I have to give the whole gym thing a chance. Not seeing any difference on the scales or clothes but def noticing changes in my fitness and my legs have def toned a bit.

Make sure you report straight from your date! :) eek, hope he's lovely! X

Great loss, well done and best of luck on your date - love the title of your diary btw.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great loss,good luck on the date with the highwayman-makes me think of dick turpin,all dark and mysterious!

Have a great time and please don't discount your weight loss - you did it. Regardless of the gain, you got straight back on it as soon as you came back from holiday - so it's all you! :clap:

Have an amazing time on your date xx

Updates please!!!! Lol

Coffee has been pushed back to lunch- meeting in 10mins at nandos! Not quite ready to explain to a new date the crazy diet I'm on so will have chicken in a pitta with no sides, best of a bad situation!!

I'm so nervous, tummy is turning over - I feel sick!! Looked at his pics on match and facebook last night and he's gorgeous- a little out of my league I think!! Think there were pics of him and his ex too and she was stunning and thin- even more nerve wracking!! If it comes to nothing then at least I tried and out myself out there!! 5 mins to go!! X

kimmi1982 said:
Coffee has been pushed back to lunch- meeting in 10mins at nandos! Not quite ready to explain to a new date the crazy diet I'm on so will have chicken in a pitta with no sides, best of a bad situation!!

I'm so nervous, tummy is turning over - I feel sick!! Looked at his pics on match and facebook last night and he's gorgeous- a little out of my league I think!! Think there were pics of him and his ex too and she was stunning and thin- even more nerve wracking!! If it comes to nothing then at least I tried and out myself out there!! 5 mins to go!! X

Good luck my lovely!! You'll be fine. Thinking of you cos you're there now while I'm typing xxx

Hope you have a fab time

Hi, are you still on your lunch date...lol, how did it go?

Now that would be a good lunch date if i was still on it!!

Well guys- he is even more gorgeous in person than his pics!! I was really comfortable with him from the start! He was running late and had to get back to work earlier than expected so we just went to a coffee shop- he grabbed lunch while I stuck to a diet coke!

He seemed lovely, had plenty to chat about and was really nice to meet up quickly before a long date. He texed 10 mins after saying
"A pleasure to meet you hun, you're even more gorgeous in person (that's my smooth talking?!). Looking forward to meeting up on the weekend providing I havnt put you off in any way! Xx
So were still meeting up on Sunday to walkthe dogs! I can't wait!!

As for the diet I have had 2 shakes, a chicken breast some leeks and a diet coke!! No water today- no wonder I have a major headache- gonna start drinking now!!

Going to bed a very happy girly!! Xx

Oh yay!!!! So pleased for you!! Bet ya can't stop smiling!!!! Sleep well, sweet dreams ;)

Go YOU....that sounds really positive and what you need to keep on track - compliments from a gorgeous hunk!! Lucky you, well deserved....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh la la. Sounds great. Two beautiful people making connection! Can't wait to hear about the date! xx

Well done on the 10lbs.. (bit late I'm sorry...) and well done on the date.. can't wait to hear all about the upcoming walking of dogs...

Good luck!

Are you texting each other loads? Was it comfortable chatting?

You guys do make me chuckle!! Not sure who's more excited me or you lot!! Yep, we text a lot and spoke last night- he's gone onto nights for the next two days so might not hear from him till the weekend!

It's all brilliant and good fun but not getting too excited or my hopes up just yet! Very early days yet and have been here so many times before!

On the diet front I've kinda lost my way!! Haven't had any binges- have gone the other way!! I'm forgetting to eat and drink!! Bad I know but only had 2 shakes and 1 pint of water today- have had a day from he'll at work today tho!

So have prepared myself tonight for tomorrow, coffee flask ready, shakes ready to go, 2 litre of water to go and a chicken breast out of freezer! Back on track . . . Hopefully!!

Not sure if I thank you guys enough but a huge thanks for all your support- I really would have never made it this far without u all- it's the only place I can truly be honest and open!! Mwah x x x

Well he's asked to see me tomorrow night as well ad Sunday :) were going to cinema and for food ( how do I avoid this!!!) am not ready to explain my diet!! O wouldn't normally be worried as it's a one off but I know i'm out for dinner on Sunday night and Wednesday night ad it's my bday next week!!

I don't want to lose my way on this diet but I also don't want to avoid normal situations and dates because of it! The only way round it is to make "better choices"!

I'm not being bad or coming off the diet but feel I'm not giving it my full commitment- I'm not thinking sbout it and as a result I'm not drinking enough. The scales are coming down but I don't think I'm in ketosis- been having flavoured water this wk!

Feel a little lost today! X

Ah Kim, all looks promising on the man front :D. Do you know where you're going for food? What kind of food it is? Could you order something kind of diet friendly and leave the bits that aren't? That way you're having best of both? Make this week your Add A Meal week so you aren't off plan. Don't know if any of that helps?

Have a fab time Hun, lucky girl ;)

Back