Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

That's a great idea Kimmie, 2 stone chunks as that would suit my plans too. I want to loose 2 stones by the Southport Weekender which is the 6th - 8th May, then back on it from that Monday. I want to plan what I can eat and drink that weekend, but not at a stage where I can look at carb free meals just yet. I did however check that brandy only has a trace of carbs lol! :D
Have a great weekend. xx

Just had a huge clear out!! All my size 16 jeans have gone and will never return!! A little bit sad at a few dresses that are going on eBay- really beautiful monsoon ones but will look forward to replenishing the wardrobe in the summer!! Xx

Are you already out of size 16s?? That's amazing! Have you started any exercise yet?x

Well out of all my dorothy Perkins 16,s- am wearing next 16s at the mo but got all my 14s out ready and waiting! I remember 3 years ago I got down to 13st 1 and was wearing my 14s so not long to go- maybe 3 weeks I hope! X

And no not really doin any exercise yet, I'm on the go at work bit not enough to get my heart rate up etc! I actually going to go along to my first zumba class on Monday night!! X

That's fab! Next is smaller made - I don't think I've ever managed to get in to their jeans. You go girl!!
Let me know how zumba goes. I went for a wee swim today and my arms are killing, but it's a start. I might do to aqua aerobics tomorrow but will see how I feel in the morning. Hope you're having a good Sat night. I'm off to bed. Feeling a bit naughty as D just called to check I'd had my 3 packets, and I've only actually managed 2! Oops, nevermind, to bed I go. Have a good night Kimmie xx

Hy Hunny!!

Well done on the clear-out, I find throwing away 'too big' clothes encourages me to keep at it, as suddenly its not OK to get bigger again (unless I wanna go to work naked, and trust me, no-one wants to see that!!)

I love the idea of 2-stone chinks, making the loss seem much more manageable, however am having problems doing 2 hour chunks at the moment!! Have fallen off teh wagon today, and really need to kick my arse back onto it!!

:)

That's a good idea RhiBro - I kept all my fat clothes last time and obviously needed them again, so this time I'm going to get rid.
Question for you Kimmie - do you drink normal or decaf coffee? I had 3 - 4 cups yesterday using my chocolate shake as the milk and within the hour I had interesting toilet trips, and in my head I know that caffeine is a diaoretic. But also I have gone up 2lbs this morning after a trickly pee first thing and my back is hurting, so that says to me water retention. Also only managed 2litres yesterday in water.
Do you find any retention in drinking coffee? I'm having a decaf coffee now, but I may need to kick it to the curb if it's going to make me retain. Thanks xx

Morning girlies!! I didn't throw away my fat clothes last time either so when things were getting tight I blamed it on Water retention or totm and thn slipped into the next size up agai - they have to go this time!!

Rhibro- we all fall off the wagon sometimes- I've had a few!! As long as you Catch up and back on that wagon you'll b just fine!

Msv- I live off coffee!! I used to have one cup before I started this diet but now I easily have 5-6 cups a day- it's the only way I get through!! I have recently changed to decaf an think I will need to cut this down soon but it's never affected my losses! Ur slight gain(don't worry) is probably the lack of water especially if you hve exercised! I try and get 3-4 litres down a day- do u have water flavourings- makes it much easier! Maybe it's the coffee/ shake mix that upset ur tummy- I have a splash of skimmed milk in mine.

Well my scales are showing my pre holiday weight so am pretty happy- my CDC scales make me a little heavier so gonna push the fluidtoday before tomorrows weigh in! Have been good this week but could do better- just need to get into the mindset again!

3 weeks till my gily weekend in bath- I really wanna see the 12s!!! Have a lovely Sunday minimins friends!! Xx

Morning i read a girly weekend in Bath.. i went there for a hen party in January was really good. BTW check out jamie oliver's place while your there such yummy for lol.!

Well done for getting back to your pre jollys weight that's fab!! Bet you're pleased. Thanks for your encouragement in my diary, it was a good reminder that things are going on in my body at the moment that I have no control over! I need perspective lol :)

Just caught up with the past 2 weeks of biggest loser USA- very motivated for the week ahead now!! Have weigh in at 1130 tomorrow and haven't drunk enough- i always do this!!!

And peeps. . . . . I have a DATE!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh! I haven't dates for over a year and a half- bloody petrified!! Have been chatting to him for sometime on the internet and recently on the phone before making facebook friends! I now look at pics and he's gorgeous- just my type, nice and stocky!! I'm more scared now cause he's good looking- I alwAys picked the plain guys because of my insecurities!! Anyway Saturday is the day- taking the dog for a walk beside the river Severn and a pub lunch! I need a good loss this week, ever pound off helps my confidence!!

Eeeeeekkkkk!!! Cc

Aaaaaaargh!! So exciting!! I always enjoyed dating (think I like being scared sh!tless!!) And its always a bonus that he's a fitty!!

Eeeeeeeee very exciting!!! I wish I could work up the guts to get back out there!!! Sounds like a great plan, walk by the river!! I think my errors have always done from trying to do something too formal lol. Good luck, you'll be fab!!!

Last edited:
That's great news and a really nice first date. How exciting. You have all week to focus and plan your outfit. xx

I might go and have a little snoop around on match.com, haven't been on there for over two years, since I met Ash. Haven't really dared go back on it in case he's lurking about on there again, but he's got a new woman now so he shouldn't be and of he is I'll laugh.

RhiBro said:
Aaaaaaargh!! So exciting!! I always enjoyed dating (think I like being scared sh!tless!!) And its always a bonus that he's a fitty!!

How could u enjoy dating!!! I hate it, especially first dates!! My stomach gets in knots- i was renowned fo cancelling last minute!! X

Surfhunny said:
Eeeeeeeee very exciting!!! I wish I could work up the guts to get back out there!!! Sounds like a great plan, walk by the river!! I think my errors have always done from trying to do something too formal lol. Good luck, you'll be fab!!!

I don't really have the guts- I haven't been on there for ages and he contacted me so thought why not! I'm petrified now it's actually goin to happen- so scared of rejection :-( x

Back