Total Solution Hoping's diary

Hoping

Hi :)

I restarted on exante (after an unprepared start) whilst on holiday (working solution - and that was a struggle for me) and then went onto total solution having made it home, safe from the jellyfish infested waters..

I've found it easy once the first few days had passed. In my first week on total I lost 4.6lb and then 5.4lb in the second week which made me super happy. I'm expecting less this week though, weighing in on Sundays.

I'm starting this diary because I'm beginning to struggle and thought it would be better for me to be part of a community with support like this one and hopefully I can give something back too!

Tonight has been a real struggle.. a day in which (I'm not gonna lie) ended in a tin of mackerel and an extra bar being eaten. But oh well. These things happen and I think I can recover it.

xx

Hi Dizzie, thank you and good luck to you too! It's a great diet with great results. Are you looking forward to starting?

I'm feeling back on track today. Just had a toffee nut bar, my first thing of the day as I was out with a friend this morning - doing the charity shops.

Overall feeling positive but taking it day by day. :)

How is everyone's day going?

Hi Hoping. Yes! I'm excited about it. I've been use to slimfast so shakes are not new to me. The hardest part for me is going to be when I sit down to watch a film and cant have anything to eat lol but i will cross that bridge when i come to it.

Hehe, just posted in your diary too.

I like all the shakes on exante. I have them all hot except strawberry. I find it more filling and just nicer!

It's funny you say that, I know exactly what you mean about the cinema. Me and my boyfriend are planning on going tomorrow night with Orange Wednesdays and first thought is - food! I kind of want it to be a real treat as we go so rarely but then I started thinking why does food have to make it a treat? When I've lost the weight (always living in hope!) cinema food is not usually the healthiest so apart from a treat now and then, that is something I'll have to deal with then as well. I might as well be prepared now I thought. So I'm treating the film, the company, the outing and the dressing up as my treat... :)

Hello :)

Been back to my parents for a few days and stuck to the diet easily. It's much easier for me when I'm busy and have lots of company.

Though I have discovered now I'm back and started using Ketostix for the first time that I'm not in ketosis... big 'hmmmm'. I'm putting it down to my drinks - squash and the occasional fruit tea/diet coke.. Must buy some water flavourings off the exante website and hope that sorts it.

Weigh in is tomorrow morning. I'm not that hopeful this time but I've stuck to it all week (minus the drinks side I mentioned above and one day which went a bit wrong) ... So that's an achievement even if I don't get a loss.

Wish me luck!

How did your weigh in go this morning?

Exactly ... The scales are going down

I had a bit of a bad evening yesterday ending in some nachos. I'd been feeling a bit down.

But today got right back on track. My delivery came nice and early with the water flavourings and Meals pack. I tried shepherds pie and red bean chilli - yum I thought, and decent portions! I felt quite full after each one.

So I'm right back on it. I also got some flavoured coffee free, caramel, which I was expecting to have to give to my dad (I'm not much of a coffee drinker) but no, I loved the stuff. :D

xx

Hi Hoping. Just read through your diary. Good luck with your journey. You seem to have a very positive approach and I'm sure you'll do well.

Back