Horray It's Friday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
The end of another week...January always seems such a long month.

I'm up at the crack of dawn, made my GT and have water standing by.

3 clients today and somes chores and hopeing for another 100% day.

Good luck with your weighin today Tara, And anyone else that has weigh ins.

Had a good one

HM
XX

Good morning!

Busy one for me this morning, need to go to town,, I shouldn't be here :cool:

SS'ing today... not doing tooooo bad but I get boredom munchies being as I am alone most evenings so last night I coloured my hair and had a nice looong bath :D:D

Catch you all later, have a great day X

Hiya Mags and Spooks and all who follow,
Good (rainy) morning to you!!!!!
I've got a teaching observation today and I'm very nervous about it. Hope my lesson passes muster!
Also got my WI later - nervous about that too!lol
Gawd - I'm such a worrier, gotta stop all that!
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Tansyx

TFI Friday

Thank goodness - well its not been a bad week but I am bored at work as January is a real drag in the delivery industry!
I'm not due to get paid til next Friday :cry:so not much doing this weekend at all.... Kids at my mums this evening and I have no money to go out so think I might get some magazines....
Banana coffee hot drink down - 2l water by desk & I'm off on Day 12 now.
Starting to feel a wee bit smaller - well my jeans arent QUITE so tight this morning...
Hope everyone else is ok - catch up l8r xxxx
:D

Hi everyone,,,everyone seems cheerful this morning, just what I need, just had 3 days off work to get myself back on CD, had 3 days of headaches but on day four and in ketosis now, working today 2-10 so hope it's a good day!
cheers everyone susan

Morning all

My lovely husband has just made me cry!! This morning on my scales I reached goal, although it won't be official until I catch up on my CD scales which will probably be this week as I weigh couple of pounds heavier in the evening. He sent me the following email.....

Ohmigod! You're at goal. How fabulous is that? Who would have thought that back in August, you would be where you are now?

I cannot tell you unbelievably proud I am of you for achieving this. You stuck to the plan like a terrier after a fox, never deviated despite all of the temptations around you and you've got there.

Now starts planning for maintenance....a scary place, but remember, I am there for you all the way, my culinary expertise will be there for you!

I know that you can do this and I am there for you all the way

I love you more than you know and am so so so proud of you.

Love Ya Slim Jim aka pickle

Hubby
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Can't stop crying now!! Hope everyone has a great day and good luck for any weigh ins!

Georgie
x

:cry::cry: Aww thats lovely. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have done fantastically well! :)

Last edited:
Morning all :)

Good luck with your weigh-ins today girls!

Well done Georgie ... you are at goal!!!!! Yay!!!! Aw, you really do have a fab, funny and supportive hubby x You and JJJ are definitely my main inspirations at the moment, you have both done so well and look amazing.

Im feeling positive today so hopefully a blip free day for me? Im feeling happier and focused again now that I have a new cdc sorted too and she is local, will be meeting with her next week for first appointment.

Ive got nothing planned for this morning, kids are at school/nursery, Ive done the housework and now Im planning on having an hour doing absolutely bugger all ... apart from sitting here browsing online drinking my hot choc and some more water.

Have a good morning x

Morning all

My lovely husband has just made me cry!! This morning on my scales I reached goal, although it won't be official until I catch up on my CD scales which will probably be this week as I weigh couple of pounds heavier in the evening. He sent me the following email.....

Ohmigod! You're at goal. How fabulous is that? Who would have thought that back in August, you would be where you are now?

I cannot tell you unbelievably proud I am of you for achieving this. You stuck to the plan like a terrier after a fox, never deviated despite all of the temptations around you and you've got there.

Now starts planning for maintenance....a scary place, but remember, I am there for you all the way, my culinary expertise will be there for you!

Hubby
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Can't stop crying now!! Hope everyone has a great day and good luck for any weigh ins!

Georgie
x

Oh Georgie that is so lovely. What a wonderful hubby you have.

And well done, I am so proud of you.

HM
XX

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGIE
THAT'S FANTASTIC HUN, YOU LOOK SOOOOOO GORGEOUS AND HEALTHY AND JUST FANTASTIC.
yOU HAVE DONEBRILLIANTLY STICKING TO CD THE WAY YOU HAVE, I'M THRILLED THAT YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR GOAL. WHAT A RELEIF IT MUST BE FOR YOU EH. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WELL DONE HUNNY.

I can't wait til I stand where you stand :D
xx sj x

Wow Georgie, that's wonderful, congratulations..

Morning everyone

Not feeling too great this morning, took laxatives last night cos I haven't been for 3 days and well to put it crudely, feels like my arse is falling out this morning. Been up most of the night with stomach pains and trips to the loo. I'm going to stick with my sachets and the water and have a quiet day doing beggar all.

Morning all

Hubby
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Georgie
x

WOW Isn't he lovely!

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING GOAL

WELL DONE!

Went to bed last night and forgot to take my painkillers - result was I awoke at 5am in agony. Got up and took some tramadol and went back to bed then slept in!

Boyfriend is not a happy bunny - he paid the deposit on a new car, a demonstrator on 7th January - found out yesterday that the garage have sold it to someone else! How can they do this when they are sitting on £1000 deposit??? He is furious with them.

Haven't sorted the hotel problem out yet - got until 1st February to do this anyway - but right now his mind is on his new baby!

Just been weighed another 5.75 pounds gone forever.

I'm dead chuffed, 0.25 off a stone in 2 weeks :D

Back