horrible day :(

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
Hi everyone, just need to offload had a horrible day and no one to talk to about it as staying at work and away from my boyfriend this week. First this morning had to give my mum a lift to the vets with our cat (hes 14 and I only moved out 18months ago so grown up with him) hes not been well this week. Then had to go to docs to have a lump in my breast checked, doc has referred me straight to clinic so now worried sick about that. Waiting for a call about my appointment and
mum rang to say cat is really poorly, any treatment will only prolong the enevitable for up to a month so we've decided to have him put to sleep :( off to the vets at 2 to be with him while he has the injection. Just need a cuddle x

*hugs* bad day all round, i'm not having the best day myself. I hate having animals put to sleep even though you know that in the long run its what is best for them :(

Yeah they do, when I had my rat put to sleep even the vet was crying.
Which one are you going? I'm going to the one in Manchester, VIP tickets again :)

I've seen the full band twice (once VIP), first time acoustic. So much love for Jaret, one of my happiest moments was him kissing me on the VIP bonus acoustic show on the last tour. Awww, I always end up listening to Green Day and BFS when I'm down, sometimes it only helps a little but it helps take my mind off things.

Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish day! Pets do totally become part of the family and it's so sad when they have to get put to sleep, but it's better than having them in constant pain. Hope your lump is nothing serious, I would say try not to worry but obviously that's impossible just try to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off it :) x

Ally89 said:
I've seen the full band twice (once VIP), first time acoustic. So much love for Jaret, one of my happiest moments was him kissing me on the VIP bonus acoustic show on the last tour. Awww, I always end up listening to Green Day and BFS when I'm down, sometimes it only helps a little but it helps take my mind off things.

Hope you get another kiss :) they are such nice guys x

icklerockchick said:
Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish day! Pets do totally become part of the family and it's so sad when they have to get put to sleep, but it's better than having them in constant pain. Hope your lump is nothing serious, I would say try not to worry but obviously that's impossible just try to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off it :) x

Thank you, just got the call back for my referral, this Thursday so not long to wait. X

Thank you, just got the call back for my referral, this Thursday so not long to wait. X

Referrals for that sort of thing never take long. My mum got a lump last year they got her in next day.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

ScarlettStar86 said:

Hun, I may have missed this on another page/post but what happened after your referral? X

Hun, I may have missed this on another page/post but what happened after your referral? X

Hi I'm so sorry I never saw this question, think I was getting upset every time I got a notification so I unsubscribed. Fortunately the lump turned out to be a fibroadenoma which is a harmless fibrous lump, had to have a needle biopsy, followed by a further biopsy and scans to confirm. Wasn't pleasant at all but was all done rather quickly. X

Back