Horrible few days

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by jacquirsw, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. jacquirsw

jacquirsw Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I had got my head back into losing weight after being off track for quite a while do to emotional issues and things were going well.
    Then on Monday my best friend in the whole world called (she is like a sister to me and was my bridesmaid etc) her husband of 10 months had passed away.
    I rushed down to be with her and have spent the last 4 days supporting her through the horrendous processes that go along with a death, and while I have supported her, I have being using food to support me!!!
    I know that it doesn't really help but I just did it, didn't even think about what I was doing.
    I am back at home now, and hoping that I can get straight back onto the wagon as a sneaky peak this morning has shown a huge gain which I need to try and get at least some of it off before my next official weigh in.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cal counting
    Oh my gosh, sounds like you have had a terrible time. Your poor friend, I cant imagine what she is going through, especially if it is unexpected...My advice is to draw a line under it, start new today. You were there for your friend and that was the most important thing, whats a few lbs to that?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.