Horrible few days

jacquirsw

:cry:

I had got my head back into losing weight after being off track for quite a while do to emotional issues and things were going well.
Then on Monday my best friend in the whole world called (she is like a sister to me and was my bridesmaid etc) her husband of 10 months had passed away.
I rushed down to be with her and have spent the last 4 days supporting her through the horrendous processes that go along with a death, and while I have supported her, I have being using food to support me!!!
I know that it doesn't really help but I just did it, didn't even think about what I was doing.
I am back at home now, and hoping that I can get straight back onto the wagon as a sneaky peak this morning has shown a huge gain which I need to try and get at least some of it off before my next official weigh in.

Oh my gosh, sounds like you have had a terrible time. Your poor friend, I cant imagine what she is going through, especially if it is unexpected...My advice is to draw a line under it, start new today. You were there for your friend and that was the most important thing, whats a few lbs to that?

Back