Horrified.

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I had a KFC on Sat (3 peices of chicken) and a mcdonalds yesterday (chicken and bacon deli and fries) and overnight I've put on 5lbs. I know most of that is fluid but I'm still so disgusted with myself. So I start the new week trying to undo the damage of the weekend.

If I was eating normally those indescretion's would not have put that much weight on me, I can't understand it?

Ooooops
Don't beat yourself up about it most of us have done that at some point!
It's the start of a fresh week & stay focussed I'm sure if you stick with it that 'blip weight' will soon be gone. Good luck hun
xxxxxxxxx

Hi, at least you know how it's made you feel and you will probably never do it again. So you made a mistake, you are only human. Forget it and move on, if you stick to it this week i bet you can get rid of that 5lb no worries! I ate this weekend and now i am out of ketosis too, it will only take a couple of days of us being good to get back in it!

Im just as bad, had chips on Friday, Nando's on Saturday and roast yesterday. still the same weight as i was on WI on Wednesday. Didnt weigh myself in between so im not disappointed with the weight i am at as to me i havent gained or lost but have probably gained considering what i have eaten.

During the day i can easily stick to a choc shake in the morning and soup at lunch but evening times are terrible. I hate my OH eating when i cant.

Everyone blips once in a while, dont be hard on yourself.
Be 100% from now and that gain will go in no time at all :D

the reason why you gain more eating those things on cambridge then you do on say slimming world is that on cambridge to go into ketosis your glycogen stores and thier associated water emptys ( hence the large loss week 1 ) but then when you go and eat a carb heavy meal your glycogen is replenished along with the associated water. its not an acctual gain as in fat gained, not enough cals in for that to happen so if you get back on the wagon and back into ketosis the "gain" will disappear as quickly as it did the first time

Thanks ladies - Well lesson learned. Here's to getting back on track, got 5 days now til next wi!

everyone has bad days! just stay focused on your goal and keep going, im new to this but im here like everyone else to lose weight and support others. xx

hugs hun. Is scarey when you get on the scales and have a gian like that. Hope you can get it off before wi .

charlie xx

I posted last night with the same feelings of disgust in myself. But todays a new week and I'm back on the wagon.

Lets go for 7lb this week. We can do it!!!!

Back