Hot Chocolate / Cocoa

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
A while ago we had a discussion about drinking chocolate / cocoa.

I've been checking out tubs and boxes ever since as I don't have the chance to get to a tesco, when someone mentioned this one.

Calories in Tesco Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder and Nutrition Facts
Serving size is 1 teaspoon/6 grams
There are 15 calories in 1 serving of Tesco Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder. Calorie breakdown:
Calories from Fat 6.3 Carbs .8g

I have found a tub in Morrisons that has a fat content of .6g for a 28g servings, which if divided down by the 6g of the other is .13g of fat per drink. But the carbs are higher, 4.73g per 6g portion.

Do you think this is still ok as its lower fat, I'm wanting it more for baking than drinking.

Bumping this as looking for advise please.

Hmmm I agree yours looks good
I have the tesco one ATM that I use as a drink and its divine but def higher than the one you have found so I'd say your good to go just still treat it as tolerated, I tend to eat tolerated on my pp days but not PV and that works a treat for me xxx

hmm thats a good idea that Laura. I have been having too many tolerateds, I hadn't realised until recently. I do like my hot choc for bedtime, but maybe I could try alternating the same. I do that with my bread and muffins, so that I have the bread on PP days and the muffins are for puddings on PV days LOL.

dukanfatty said:
hmm thats a good idea that Laura. I have been having too many tolerateds, I hadn't realised until recently. I do like my hot choc for bedtime, but maybe I could try alternating the same. I do that with my bread and muffins, so that I have the bread on PP days and the muffins are for puddings on PV days LOL.

Yeh good logic there!
Mmm I love my hot cocoa makes me sleep like a baby! X

Back