Hot chocolate shake - yuck!

DOK

Just tried the chocolate shake hot - poo yuck! NEVER AGAIN! It is so much tastier cold with crushed ice. In future to get warm I will drink black coffee (which I also dislike) Even the chicken soup is better! :eek:

Must get some in - peppermint tea might help with the cravings I currently have. Must stop thinking about a bacon but tie.:rolleyes:

I'm constantly watching cooking program's and saving recipes Really want food all day long but I know I need to loose the weight. I can't have food when I'm done. It's a small part of my life I'm sacrificing

Had a fennel tea today, which was palatable enough. Go supermarket shopping on a Saturday, so peppermint tea is top of my list. Tummy cramps today and I weigh 6lb heavier this afternoon than I did this morning-what's that all about? :confused:

Could be the water you have drunk earlier in the day? I try not to weigh myself other that first thing in the morning because it's not always accurate.

I normally only weigh mornings too, but feel so crap today I jumped on the scales. Possibly the water. I've almost two litres drank today already. Hopefully the scales will be kinder in the morning

I normally only weigh mornings too, but feel so crap today I jumped on the scales. Possibly the water. I've almost two litres drank today already. Hopefully the scales will be kinder in the morning
. I know your desperate to see your weight loss but through out the day we can gain pounds. Try and refrain from weighing yourself all the time. (Not that I can talk). We don't have scales in our house so every time I go to my mums I run up to the bathroom to weigh myself. Give the scales to someone

Weigh same time ... So for me its always morning weigh ins before ive eaten/drink anything. If i drink a large glass of water n go back on the scales ive gained. Dont dishearten yourself by weighing multiple times a day

Back