HOUR BY HOUR Friday 31st Aug

Maz35

At last! Its Friday!! I need all the help I can get today as i fell off the wagon last night and ate lots of carbs :( I'm fine all day but by 8pm I'm like a woman possessed!!
I get weighed next Friday as my CDC is on hols so it has to be ss until then, please help :(
Have a great day everyone and good luck if your getting weighed :)

Hi Maz

Wipe yesterday from your mind, start again today and don't beat yourself up about it. Keep glugging the water because that helps loads. I was on my 2nd day (again) yesterday after a weekend off the wagon. Biscuits were calling but a pint of water quashed any ability to leave room for the biscuits lol!

Good luck for today and this is the best place to come when you need a boost, but I don't really need to tell you that do I!

Thank goodness it's Friday, but I am always in such an emotional dilemma over the weekend. I love the fact I'm not working but being at home makes it so much easier to eat!

Woke up this morning with more motivation and determination than I've felt in a very long time. Last Friday night I had a glass of wine which turned into 2 or 3 (or more :eek:). Tonight I will not and I promise to SS all day.

Hope everyone else is having a good day xxx

Thanks, I'm at my desk now with my first litre beside me :) need to just keep filling up on water and ignore the biscuits that are calling me from the work kitchen :( I think I may be on here alot today! Have a good day and well done for resisting the biccis, lets hope i can be as strong! x

Morning all

Feeling really positive this morning - hopped on the scales and already down a pound since yesterday's despicable weigh in so hoping for a big drop before I go to Turkey.

Maz, keep on the straight and narrow today. Evenings are always the hardest for me too. Try and keep half a bar or half a sachet for as late as possible if you can. I now eat my bar in bed which probably isnt ideal but it works for me!

Lovely day for me - little one in nursery, no work but lots to do. Shopping, cleaning and hair cut/hi-lites - tomorrow i've got a contour wrap (a few too many treats for myself maybe?! lol)

Lets make the start to the weekend a good one guys and girls xxx

Good morning!!
Girls, you can do it! resist resist!!!
I am starting the day on a good note, another 2lb gone woo hoo!!! :bliss::bliss:
I drank 5 litres of water yesterday, did well! Lovely to see something on the scales today!!
Hope you have a great day, you can do it!!

well done Nicky - perhaps we're going to suddenly get shifting now! yeeha !

Good morning!

I'm another one with new found determination today. I'm sooooo going to hit the half way mark by weigh in on monday!

Maz... if you need an extra boost come & join our thread http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-returners/21626-i-will-target-christmas.html#post349809 it started off as my ramblings but has turned into a we rock motivational thread!

Well done Nicky... so close now. You must be really pleased!

And rock we certainly do!

I WILL BE AT TARGET FOR CHRISTMAS!

Now at my desk and a litre of water down before I even got here. It's amazing how easily you can get then lose (but regain) the water drinking habit!

Morning all....You can resisting then bickies..You really can.
Well done Spooky..your doing great

Feeling a bit low this morning..K fairy still not returned since Tuesday, thought I would be back in ketosis by now. Have stuck to SS 100% although water not as good as it should be. :(

Aim to get 4-5 litres down my throat today and hope to see a loss tomorrow at weigh in.

I Think I will be on here alot today as well...really helps.:)

Have a good day all, Take care..

Hi Maggie

I must just tell you that my 2 year old absolutely loves your avatar! Every time he sees it he dissolves into fits of giggles! xx

Good morning girls,
I to have got a bit of a headache this morning, but only had 2 1/12 ltrs:tear_drop:yesterday and normally do 4ltrs,oh well must do better today, i have my wiegh in today at 1.45, so will let you all know how i get on with that later!!!.

Well done jodie and nicky so very pleased the scales are starting to move for you both :):).

Everyone have a good day today we can RESIST those temptations :vibes::vibes::vibes: to you all, and stay strong

Good luck for your weigh in tara - let us know how you get on xx

Hi all,

I am in the office all on my own today! So really need some support! I did my first day yesterday of SS after falling off the wagon last week and I am inspired this morning! I have my official weigh in tonight but my scales showed me in the 12 stone bracket for the first time in 4 years this morning! So am ready to fight the fats and carbs!

We can do this!

Maz- you are looking bl**dy incredible in your picture and if you are still doing your ridiculous amounts of excercise and not eating the food you make for hubby then who cares about one little slip up!

I have my water at the ready!

xxx

Hi all,

I am in the office all on my own today! So really need some support! I did my first day yesterday of SS after falling off the wagon last week and I am inspired this morning! I have my official weigh in tonight but my scales showed me in the 12 stone bracket for the first time in 4 years this morning! So am ready to fight the fats and carbs!

We can do this!

Maz- you are looking bl**dy incredible in your picture and if you are still doing your ridiculous amounts of excercise and not eating the food you make for hubby then who cares about one little slip up!

I have my water at the ready!

xxx

Thank you, it was a bit of a big old blip (had a take away - the worst kind).
Thanks for support, i really need to get through today and then I'll be fine i think, the first day is the hardest :(
Have a good day, I'm sure we'll be on here a fair bit by the end of the day x

Hi Maggie

I must just tell you that my 2 year old absolutely loves your avatar! Every time he sees it he dissolves into fits of giggles! xx

Thanks Jodiejojo..I'm glad he likes the pic..he is rather cute in a strange way..:rolleyes:

Good luck anyone with weigh in today...
Keep posititive.Maz you can do it YOU WILL DO IT!
Good luck Lucylu with your weigh in tonight.:)

Back