HOUR BY HOUR?????

fatpossum

Silver Member
How do people manage the 'hour by hour' set up? I would love the idea of it some days but once my day gets going (about 6.30a.m.) I often don't even have time to pee let alone give/get hourly updates on mimimins.

Do all you lucky people work in desk jobs where no one looks over your shoulder from one end of the day to another? Or are you working from home/full time mums etc?

Perhaps I am getting the wrong end of the stick and 'hour by hour' isn't what it says on the tin.

The hour by hour threads are just a way of people chatting through the day, you can post once or as often as you like, it is not something you have to do every hour.

Hope that helps.

Gx

Hi there
When I came up with the hour by hour threads, the idea was one thread which you could check back on at any opportune moment of the day. Also questions and answers could be posted on that thread therefore eliminating endless threads about the same things over and over.
Sometimes when I was on SS, I had days where I didn't know if I was going to get through the next hour never mind the days till weigh in, and I found loads of us felt the same way so therefore the hour by hour support thread was born.

I have to admit i'm a stay at home Mum & when Ollie takes his nap i come on & post during the day - i think its good to still have somewhere to post when you haven't really got much to say (except i'm hungry! lol)

Back