House of Horrors

Sooooooo sick of eating and drinking!! Back to my meeting on Monday but no time like the present for damage limitation :) starting in the morning with 26 pp.. Am seriously craving fruit this week.. Especially oranges for some reason!! Goin buying fruit first thing.. Hope everybody's happy and having a great few days xx

Sooooooo sick of eating and drinking!! Back to my meeting on Monday but no time like the present for damage limitation :) starting in the morning with 26 pp.. Am seriously craving fruit this week.. Especially oranges for some reason!! Goin buying fruit first thing.. Hope everybody's happy and having a great few days xx

i was like that the other day, actually sick of seein food n just wanted an apple or something! then there was an advert on tele of an orange singing (random) but actually started to make my mouth water!! going to do a shop on sat/sun ready for mon and will deffinately include lots of fruit and veg!!!!
good luck :)
how u findin it today so far x

i was like that the other day, actually sick of seein food n just wanted an apple or something! then there was an advert on tele of an orange singing (random) but actually started to make my mouth water!! going to do a shop on sat/sun ready for mon and will deffinately include lots of fruit and veg!!!!
good luck :)
how u findin it today so far x

Grand actually.. Until I ate 5 roses!! Takin them outta my weeklies hahaha.. Most of the crap food is gone outta the house thank God!!

Hey guuuuyys!! Not a bad day so far I don't think.. Kinda.. Ish...
Brekkie 5pp
Toast & spread
Lunch
10pp
Salad roll with chicken
Dinner 5pp
Tiny bit chicken, veg & gravy
Snacks 8pp
5 roses
Crisps
Loads of fruit

28/26 dailies
47/49 weeklies left
3AP earned

Not bad at all if I do say so myself :)

Added snacks....
Half bag crisps
5 Malteasers
Yoghurt
Banana
I'm guessing 5pp....
So 32/26 dailies and 43/49 weeklies!! I'm actually fit to burst!! Anybody watching my big fat gypsy holiday :) xx

Happy New Year Jo!! How are you doing? I know the feeling about eating & drinking!! I did a shop on Thursday & really enjoyed buying normal stuff like veg, fruit, pasta etc...!

Sorry to hear your uncle's not well, hope he's being well looked after in the hospital :)

Amazing!! Well done miss, think how fantastic it'll feel in 3lb time!

Back