House of Horrors

It's a popular one, especially with Trina & Serena!! I still haven't tried it....

Although sacrificing Friday evenings to batch cooking doesn't sound fun, it's all worth it in the end! If you do 3 different things that'll cover you for a few weeks maybe?? You'll be out with the bf some times, then on other days you could do quick meals like stirfry, pesto pasta etc..

If you did a 10k recently you should be grand for a 5k. And if it takes a while, hey ho! It's good to have it in the diary as it gets you out there doing it! I don't mind warm day rainy running, but it's getting a bit too chilly these days!

Had such a long day at work today, got asked to stay back 3 hours, doesnt happen that often so I couldnt say no.. Good job I kept an apple and a few grapes for the way home as I was so hungry I could've ate the steering wheel of then van!! Had briefly met my bestie as I was working near her house and she had gotten me some foil containers and zip lock bags in dealz for storing and freezing my batches, when I start!! and of course she had to buy me a multipack of ww ready salted crisps!! go me for not eating all 5 packs on the way home haha..

Breakfast ~5pp
Porridge made with water and some cinnamon and honey!! I wanted to see would I die without some form of an egg for my breakfast.. and guess what!!

Lunch ~ 7pp
Sandwich with chicken wafer, lf mayo, cucumber, spring onion, tomato
Ww yoghurt

Dinner ~ 9pp
Spicy chicken oyster thigh (skinless), potatoes, green beans, cauliflower, gravy..

Snacks ~ 2pp
Ww bar
Apple
Grapes
Orange
Banana
Water

Dailies Used today 23/26
Weeklies Used 38/ 49
Activities Earned... Feels like millions.. do they count??

It's a popular one, especially with Trina & Serena!! I still haven't tried it....

Although sacrificing Friday evenings to batch cooking doesn't sound fun, it's all worth it in the end! If you do 3 different things that'll cover you for a few weeks maybe?? You'll be out with the bf some times, then on other days you could do quick meals like stirfry, pesto pasta etc..

If you did a 10k recently you should be grand for a 5k. And if it takes a while, hey ho! It's good to have it in the diary as it gets you out there doing it! I don't mind warm day rainy running, but it's getting a bit too chilly these days!

Today now I had a great run planned but am not long in the door and I smell and I need my bed haha.. See every second weekend here I have to be home for the full weekend and bf normally comes over sat til sun evening/ mon morning so friday I'm guaranteed to be left alone get me? Although in saying that if i feel friday how I feel now therel be nothing cooked haha... I'll just have to give it a go and see what happens.. trial and error methinks!!

I have the world of recipe books but know what my biggest problem is.. I'll buy all the ingredients for like 2 meals and then have a random packet of bay leaves or 3/4 bag of spinach hanging around in the fridge and they eventually get the road... My leader says she freezes absolutely everything, even veg.. What do ya reckon? Will I chance it? xx

Oh yeah, I freeze veg, I use frozen spinach anyway. I've cupboards full of random jars, marinades, sauces, vinegars & spices. I try to use them all, I've loads if spices I brought back from Morocco about 4 years ago - still all good!!

Busy days are good sometimes, they stop you eating!!

sooo had a great day today, bf issues are nearly gone, meeting him tomorrow and I know that when we meet up all my stupid worries will be gone, just hate being a girl at times ha!Then again we are programmed all differently and thats what makes us unique :)Took my nephew for a 4 mile walk in his buggy this afternoon and this evening I joined the athletics club I was talking about during the week, had no idea what to expect but am so glad I went, ran 5k non stop!! at a handy pace may I add but I still did it!! :character00115: Finished painting my bedroom, finally! after changing the colour twice haha..So things are finally coming together for me!! Not that they were bad but I just like to see a finished product, sooner rather than later.. Slight OCD surfacing btw.. :giggle:

Aaaaannnyyywwaaayyy.....

Breakfast ~ 7pp
Scrambled egg with ham, cheese, chive and tomato
2 slices Slimsters

Lunch~ 8pp
Spicy chicken oyster thigh
Lf coleslaw
Sprinkling lf cheese
Tomato
Lolla lettuce
Iceberg lettuce,
Beetroot,
Spring onion
Cucumber

Supper ~ 8pp
ww recipe quesadilla
2 ww wraps
Lf mozzarella
Tomata
Basil

Snacks ~ 0pp
Apple
Apple
Banana
Pineapple

Dailies used 25/26
Weeklies used 38/49
Activities earned 10

Oh yeah, I freeze veg, I use frozen spinach anyway. I've cupboards full of random jars, marinades, sauces, vinegars & spices. I try to use them all, I've loads if spices I brought back from Morocco about 4 years ago - still all good!!

Busy days are good sometimes, they stop you eating!!

Had another busy one today, happy out with myself, how was your day xx

I didn't realise you had a few issues with bf, glad you're feeling better about things & talked to him :)

I know what you mean about things coming together, just the little things make such a difference. If you're at home & you only have your room as your haven having it half painted & if you paint anything like me, a total mess, just doesn't set you up right for the day & is no fun to come home to at night! What colour did you paint it??

Well done on the run & joining the club, hope you're feeling pleased with yourself :p

I didn't realise you had a few issues with bf, glad you're feeling better about things & talked to him :)

I know what you mean about things coming together, just the little things make such a difference. If you're at home & you only have your room as your haven having it half painted & if you paint anything like me, a total mess, just doesn't set you up right for the day & is no fun to come home to at night! What colour did you paint it??

Well done on the run & joining the club, hope you're feeling pleased with yourself :p

Oh stop I was very bad all week.. normally I'm the cool calm one and he is pure soppy.. I do be telling him get off me and gimme a break haha, this week we left things badly on Sunday, well I did really and of course I thought nothing of it but as we live 40 mins apart it was rather difficult to meet up all week and I cant really do textin all day as it drives me mad but of course factor in the fact I've been given pills from my gp to combat a hormone problem, not seeing him, needing comfort and him not having a clue I was upset as I was being stubborn because I shoulda been able manage my own feelings and just being a big girl in general I was totally out of sorts and blaming everything on him.. But as per usual we met up this eve and all that melted ha.. Sooooo glad to just be with him and be cuddled and minded, told him he's allowed be a sap and I'll never ever slag him off again for being too soft.. Genuinely didnt think I would say that but this week I realise I'd much prefer him being a sap than hurtful or cold towards me.. which he wasnt btw haha all in my own head.. Moral of story.. all great again thank God!! :)

Oh stop I hate painting.. It's one thing that I will put my hands up and say I just can't.. but in this case it was my own bedroom so I sucked it up ha.. walls are baby pink, I have 2 walk in wardrobes which I painted a deep purple to match the new curtains I bought.. Doors were coral last week and baby purple the other day.. Finally I can put my room back together... Delighted!!

As for running, pure thrilled, have been told only water all day, no mi wadi as I was drinking it for flavour but its not good for me apparently! up at 8am for my porridge brekkie and off for my official first 5k of the season ha.. yaaaaayy!!!

Ho'ws your day been? any plans for the weekend then? xx

Quick diary update, was meant to have a day off work today but didnt really happen so I never packed a Lunch and my eating was a bit arseways but not too bad I think...

Breakfast ~ 12pp
Pancakes with Jam and mashed banana haha

Dinner ~ 8pp
Prawns in a tomato and garlic sauce
Basmati rice

Snacks ~ 3pp
Apple
Banana
Kinder Egg

Dailies used 23/26
Weeklies used 38/49
Activities earned 1

Getting emotional is not being a big girl!! Its ok you are a girl!! You're clearing getting too influenced by those male colleagues who just pretend to be emotionally stunted - bet they're saps when they get home to their wives/gfs!! Glad the bf is a sap & treats you well ;)

Yeah I'm really happy at the moment.. Thanks Hannah.. Have you another half? Had a pretty good day today, Ran my first 5k in 33 minutes I think, waiting to check later on the website.. I had to walk for like 2/3 mins only as my calves were so tight but such a sense of achievement.. Halfways through I was like bloody hell I'm gone mad, never ever doing this again!! but.. I might just do another one :)

Diary so far is not too bad, going to my sisters later for an Ann Summers party, havent had a drink in a while and have bought a bottle of First Cape Light which I think is in and around 11pp for the bottle..

Breakfast ~ 4pp
Porridge made with water and some honey

Lunch~ 6pp
2 slices McCambridges
Chicken
Salad
Relish

Dinner ~ 9pp
Ww recipe quorn sausage pasta bake ( never tasted quorn sausages before, nice but an acquired taste maybe? )

Snacks~ 0pp
fruit

Not too sure what to bring to my sisters later as I have been kinda busy all day and havent thought too much about snacks at her party and false appetite with wine.. hmmmmmm... I have celery?! will i look like a total square arriving with low fat celery and carrot sticks when she herself is a chef?? aaahhh what to do??!!

Social lives really do ruin diets don't they!! I'm going for tapas today with my best friend and don't have a clue where to start regarding pointing it! Had a look at la tasca propoints but they don't really do the same dishes as the place we are going to! Oh well I've saved 47 of my weekly points for it so will just need to hope for the best haha xxx

Social lives really do ruin diets don't they!! I'm going for tapas today with my best friend and don't have a clue where to start regarding pointing it! Had a look at la tasca propoints but they don't really do the same dishes as the place we are going to! Oh well I've saved 47 of my weekly points for it so will just need to hope for the best haha xxx

Yeah they sure do!! Hibernation til at least Christmas!! I've actually never eaten tapas?! Virgin alert ha!! What exactly is it? Have you looked at the skinny blogger web page? She has every kind of food on there, might help.. Well done on saving 47pp.. When is your WI day? Last night I ended up drinking the bottle of wine and nibbled on Doritos.. Think around 16pp is all I had, must check :) xx

Although I only started back on the diet on Monday I don't want my weigh in day to be a Monday so weighed myself yesterday morning. I had lost 1.5lbs but I suppose I'm kinda fudging the figures this week because I've weighed myself before using my 49 lol. In future weeks my result will be more honest haha. Although when I did ww before I only lost if I used about 30 of my 49 so hopefully today shouldn't do too much damage!

Tapas is all different kinds of Spanish dishes but small portions of them. I will have a look at skinny bloggers see what I can see. Thanks for the tip xxx

Saturday morning is a great WI time ha.. My meeting is a Monday evening!! I love my leader so wouldn't change for the world.. Also helps me stay on track the weekends!! Is it all fuller fat foods or are there lower fat options? Have you much to lose? and last question... What's on today's menu ha xx

So after last night still have 22 weeklies left!! Not bad for a Saturday night.. Had the full bottle of first cape light white wine.. Normally after 2 glasses am on my ear but this was easy to drink and light in alcohol and calories so may have found my new drink of choice!! Not bad for 11pp.. Nibbled at Doritos and snax.. All low enough but still giving them 5pp.. Stayed away from the nuts!! Go me!!!! Haha did order chocolate body paint at the Ann summers party.. Wonder do I have to point it or will I just use ap instead hahaha...
So today going to Pa's for family dinner, 19 of us going!! And as there is so many it's gonna be impossible have a roast so it looks like a salad buffet and sandwiches.. Not too bad at all :) had boiled egg and soldiers for brekkie, 6pp so have 20 left for today!! Just hope the rain pisses off a bit xxx

Saturday morning is a great WI time ha.. My meeting is a Monday evening!! I love my leader so wouldn't change for the world.. Also helps me stay on track the weekends!! Is it all fuller fat foods or are there lower fat options? Have you much to lose? and last question... What's on today's menu ha xx

I suppose there are lower fat options but I'm not much of a fan of veg so they're no good to me lol.

The portions are pretty tiny so I doubt I will have gone over 49 but I had.....

A glass of rose wine

Chicken and ham croquettes (3 smallish on the dish)

White fish in batter (4 smallish pieces)

And patatas fritas (basically a small portion of chips with the skin on)

I'm guessing... I had about 40 points all in.

I'm looking to lose 14 lbs by Xmas then another 18 between Xmas and may when I'm bridesmaid for my friend xxx

So after last night still have 22 weeklies left!! Not bad for a Saturday night.. Had the full bottle of first cape light white wine.. Normally after 2 glasses am on my ear but this was easy to drink and light in alcohol and calories so may have found my new drink of choice!! Not bad for 11pp.. Nibbled at Doritos and snax.. All low enough but still giving them 5pp.. Stayed away from the nuts!! Go me!!!! Haha did order chocolate body paint at the Ann summers party.. Wonder do I have to point it or will I just use ap instead hahaha...
So today going to Pa's for family dinner, 19 of us going!! And as there is so many it's gonna be impossible have a roast so it looks like a salad buffet and sandwiches.. Not too bad at all :) had boiled egg and soldiers for brekkie, 6pp so have 20 left for today!! Just hope the rain pisses off a bit xxx

Ha ha!! PP or AP for your body paint!! It'll probably equalise!! Hope you had a good laugh at the party & good restraint on snacks! Enjoy today :)

I suppose there are lower fat options but I'm not much of a fan of veg so they're no good to me lol.

A glass of rose wine

I'm looking to lose 14 lbs by Xmas then another 18 between Xmas and may when I'm bridesmaid for my friend xxx

Ooh I love tapas - meatballs, chorizo, patatas bravas are my favourites, yum yum yum!! Sounds like a good night!

A glass of rose wine

That's not bad at all.. Are they deep fried or how are they cooked?? Will you be able to stay within your 26 each day then do you think? 14lbs is well doable by Xmas isn't it!! I'd say you will be even down more than 14 if you put your head down..
Had a good enough day, had 27 all day!! Not bad at all.. I ate hardly anything at Pa's.. Really because I was late and wasn't gonna stuff my face on my own haha.. Great suppressant though xx

Back