House of Horrors

Still off cigs!!!! Food has gone totally haywire this week... Afraid to go to WI yesterday.. Which means inevitably I'm on the way to another crap week :/ xx

Still off cigs!!!! Food has gone totally haywire this week... Afraid to go to WI yesterday.. Which means inevitably I'm on the way to another crap week :/ xx

Aw bless ya :( but your off the cigs, it's obviously guna be a bit of a stressful time for ya honey ... Your doing well .. X

Aw bless ya :( but your off the cigs, it's obviously guna be a bit of a stressful time for ya honey ... Your doing well .. X
Still haven't weighed!! Was to run yesterday.. And weigh.. But Pa was over and tbh we were having too much fun to WI... Think I may have to move my goal to December :) xx

Gonna write up today's food before I get too carried away...
Brekkie 4pp
Porridge
Lunch 6pp
Ham, Cheese & Onion Sandwich
Dinner 12
A massive stew... And a slice of bread to dip in :)
Snacks 4pp
Some rolo bar

Dailies used 26/26
Weeklies used 0/49

Gonna write up today's food before I get too carried away... Brekkie 4pp Porridge Lunch 6pp Ham, Cheese & Onion Sandwich Dinner 12 A massive stew... And a slice of bread to dip in :) Snacks 4pp Some rolo bar Dailies used 26/26 Weeklies used 0/49

Yummy day! Like the sound of the stew & bread ;) xx

Add a further 6pp onto my today's food... 2 digestives and 1 piece time out so now have 43 weeklies remaining.. Not too bad!! Started drinking more water too.. At 9.30pm mind you haha xx

It was well worth it haha.. Here reading a book contemplating bed.. Have Brekkie and lunch sorted for tomorrow so far.. Are you working tomorrow? xx

Oo brill :) forward planning is good Jo :)

Yep, I'm on a 12-9 tomo :( u? X

Oo brill :) forward planning is good Jo :)

Yep, I'm on a 12-9 tomo :( u? X

Am on 8 to around 3 and back to college for 7... And actually tomorrow I'll go for a walk between 3 and 7.. Instead of 'de-stressing' on the couch for 3 hours as I like to call it :) I'm finding that without proper exercise I'm starting to forget things... It's like my head isn't getting a proper clear out lately... xx

Am on 8 to around 3 and back to college for 7... And actually tomorrow I'll go for a walk between 3 and 7.. Instead of 'de-stressing' on the couch for 3 hours as I like to call it :) I'm finding that without proper exercise I'm starting to forget things... It's like my head isn't getting a proper clear out lately... xx

Wow, exercise = brain food .. I like your thinking .. Very sensible .... X

Sooooo.... Had to drag myself out of bed this morning... Very miserable and cold this morning.. By mid-morning I started to get very overwhelmed about everything.. College, work, ww, money, running... Everything was bothering me.. I tend to make up and solve problems without them actually being on the border of happening when I'm a bit stressed.. It's not even 'what if' it's 'when'... Then I was like Jo, put in the head phones now and some music and stop please.. It worked a treat!! Have been having hassle with my boss, trying to get pa to get insured on my car, silly things but the music was a great distraction.. I had a great day! Was left off early, managed to earn 4AP, showered, had dinner and am sat here on my bed relaxing with an hour to spare!! Very happy with myself..
Food so far was
Brekkie 4pp
Porridge
Lunch 7pp
Sandwich, ham, cheese, mayo & onion
Dinner 9pp
Pork chop, potato, veg & gravy
Snacks 3pp
Fruit
Yoghurt
Piece rolo bar.. I savoured it.. Instead of scoffing 4 pieces.. Well impressed :)

23/26 dailies so far
43/49 weeklies left
4AP earned so far

And ended my day with a 2 finger kit Kat for 3pp and an apple...
26/26
Been a while since I had a 26 day... Let's aim for two in a row ;) xx

Am doing everything possible in order not to study today!!! Was given a day off work as things didn't really go to plan and am trying to do some study.. Even contemplating doing the ironing!!! Have taken out lunch, dinner, tomorrow's dinner.... Haha
Brekkie 6pp
Boiled egg & soldiers
Snack 0pp
Grapes
2 nectarines
Lunch 6pp
Mozzarella, tomato, ham, pepper quesadilla
Dinner 10pp
Chicken, broccoli, baby carrot puff pastry pie

This planning out meals may actually work!!! Now to go study :) hope everybody is having a good day xxx

Went for a walk with a friend, had a good chat.. Happy out now.. Earned 3AP.. Had a 2 finger kit Kat and a bite of chicken taking me up to 26/26 dailies
Earned 7AP so far and have 43/49 weeklies left... Day 2 of 26 dailies.. Happy out :) xx

Am doing everything possible in order not to study today!!! Was given a day off work as things didn't really go to plan and am trying to do some study.. Even contemplating doing the ironing!!! Have taken out lunch, dinner, tomorrow's dinner.... Haha Brekkie 6pp Boiled egg & soldiers Snack 0pp Grapes 2 nectarines Lunch 6pp Mozzarella, tomato, ham, pepper quesadilla Dinner 10pp Chicken, broccoli, baby carrot puff pastry pie This planning out meals may actually work!!! Now to go study :) hope everybody is having a good day xxx

Yay!! Pre planning always helps :) go you :) :) xx

I'm happy out today again :) have food and all planned except I bought a packet of hunky dorys as a treat... Haven't eaten them yet though.. Think 6pp in the bag :) xx

So yesterday I indulged a bit....
Brekkie 4pp
Porridge
Lunch 7pp
Sandwich; ham, cheese, onion, lf mayo
Dinner 7pp
Chilli con Carne.. (Batch cooked loads!!! ) so proud of me
Snacks 9pp
Hunky Dories C&O
Yoghurt
Fruit
Alcohol 12pp
4 bottles bulmers light.. Can't remember are they 3 or 4pp each!!!

39/26 dailies
30/49 weeklies left
7AP earned
Not baaaad at all if I do say so myself :)
Hope everybody is having a Happy Saturday xxxx

Back