How about a "Doesn't Fit!" thread

Doesn't fit in a good way - still have a pair of jeans I can get into but are too tight to be comfortable. Who'd have thought a kilo could make so much difference? (It has all gone back on round my tum:eek:). Must exercise...

Well done everyone though, great getting into smaller sizes.:D

Doesn't fit in a good way - still have a pair of jeans I can get into but are too tight to be comfortable. Who'd have thought a kilo could make so much difference? (It has all gone back on round my tum:eek:). Must exercise...

Well done everyone though, great getting into smaller sizes.:D

Yes all round the tum here too! A nice little pillow at the front.

Luckily I fit all my size 12s with ease so there was sufficient leeway and they're still not tight. Had some 12 leggings the other day (now I really don't try those on in the shop!) and they were falling down. I'm clearly a weird shape:
size 12 calves and thighs
10 waist (not always :D:D)
12-14 shoulders but tiny chest

Oohh that sounds so appealing :eek: Oh and of course size 10 things can be too short too (long sleeves and trousers)

I know my size: 10stone! 5'7"
64 kg : 1.70m
:D:D

Anja, your body sounds kinda like mine. Teeny waist, balanced out by some nice child bearing hips (minus the children!) swimmers shoulders, and in my case, teeny boobs!

I have the opposite problem - narrow shoulders, big boobage, almost no waist and lavish hips and bum.

It was worse when I was younger and lighter - I had the same hug hips and a chest like an ironing board.

i tried a dress on other day and would be great if i actually had boobs

ive gone from 36dd to 34 b if im lucky not a happy bunny as i look like a boy with hips

i tried a dress on other day and would be great if i actually had boobs

ive gone from 36dd to 34 b if im lucky not a happy bunny as i look like a boy with hips

I know that feeling well, Scrumps. I went from a 36C to a 34B and really miss my boobs. They were very handy for filling out the tops of dresses in a flattering way.

Back