Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How about this for will power

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 11 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    It is my little girls 5 th birthday today and all the family coming round at tea time. unfortunately for me the in laws turned up at 2pm , i was food shopping for the family . so i came home , did the dutiful thing and did a buffet, sarnies, coleslaws, pasta salads, cornish pastiesmini pizza, quiche, sausages, chicken satay ,lots of cake, trifle and birthday cake...... whilst i watched 10 people tuck in i had 5 glasses of water ,choc tetra and for a treat a small glass of coke zero. now i know i can do this .... i have survived this afternoon, i can survive anything !!!!! weighed at work this morning 12 st 4lb , 12 st 9 last friday at the cdc, so i will wait for her to reweigh me tomorrow. pleased with myself as this was my preparation week . start ss tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yayyyyy
    way to go!!!

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

fanbloomingtabulous !!!!!! im not sure i wouldnt have popped a sausage roll in me mush lol, well done you, you should be very proud,

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    pizzas really tempting but im gonna prove to everyone i can do this.... too many people are quick to judge and say i wont stick to it ..... i will be slim !!!
    thanks for your comment.
    xxx

6. BeeDub

BeeDub Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You go Mommysue,

You're you will be slim, but is your plan to make all your family a little heavier in the process. He He

xxx

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well hubby has put on 5 stone in the 6 years we have been married...... noone else would want him.lol. i did ask him if he wanted to do the diet aswell. he knocked it back, but maybe when he has a slim wife he might think again !!!! the mother in law and sister in law are like sticks .... eat loads gain no weight lucky them . !!!!!!

8. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ugh.. my other half is like that too - eats all manner of crap and he's 6'1" and only 10 stone!!! Barsteward... LOL

Well done you, that's fantastic! Wish I had your willpower :-s

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    haha my old man 6ft 3 and nearly 17 stone !!! lovely legs and a big gut and moobs !!!! when i am of this diet i am going to be rally good and have low carbs... he will loose wt then . he is having to cook a few meals himself, there are times i dont want to be around food and not cook .

10. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ugh.. I know the feeling! Having one of those days today!!

11. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Well done for getting through the party, thats willpower..

12. storm_survivor

storm_survivor Member

Hi Mommysue

Well done on staying strong and good luck with your weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.