How about this for will power

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 11 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    It is my little girls 5 th birthday today and all the family coming round at tea time. unfortunately for me the in laws turned up at 2pm , i was food shopping for the family . so i came home , did the dutiful thing and did a buffet, sarnies, coleslaws, pasta salads, cornish pastiesmini pizza, quiche, sausages, chicken satay ,lots of cake, trifle and birthday cake...... whilst i watched 10 people tuck in i had 5 glasses of water ,choc tetra and for a treat a small glass of coke zero. now i know i can do this .... i have survived this afternoon, i can survive anything !!!!! weighed at work this morning 12 st 4lb , 12 st 9 last friday at the cdc, so i will wait for her to reweigh me tomorrow. pleased with myself as this was my preparation week . start ss tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yayyyyy
    way to go!!!

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

fanbloomingtabulous !!!!!! im not sure i wouldnt have popped a sausage roll in me mush lol, well done you, you should be very proud,

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    pizzas really tempting but im gonna prove to everyone i can do this.... too many people are quick to judge and say i wont stick to it ..... i will be slim !!!
    thanks for your comment.
    xxx

6. BeeDub

BeeDub Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You go Mommysue,

You're you will be slim, but is your plan to make all your family a little heavier in the process. He He

xxx

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well hubby has put on 5 stone in the 6 years we have been married...... noone else would want him.lol. i did ask him if he wanted to do the diet aswell. he knocked it back, but maybe when he has a slim wife he might think again !!!! the mother in law and sister in law are like sticks .... eat loads gain no weight lucky them . !!!!!!

8. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ugh.. my other half is like that too - eats all manner of crap and he's 6'1" and only 10 stone!!! Barsteward... LOL

Well done you, that's fantastic! Wish I had your willpower :-s

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    haha my old man 6ft 3 and nearly 17 stone !!! lovely legs and a big gut and moobs !!!! when i am of this diet i am going to be rally good and have low carbs... he will loose wt then . he is having to cook a few meals himself, there are times i dont want to be around food and not cook .

10. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ugh.. I know the feeling! Having one of those days today!!

11. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Well done for getting through the party, thats willpower..

12. storm_survivor

storm_survivor Member

Hi Mommysue

Well done on staying strong and good luck with your weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.