• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How about this for will power

It is my little girls 5 th birthday today and all the family coming round at tea time. unfortunately for me the in laws turned up at 2pm , i was food shopping for the family . so i came home , did the dutiful thing and did a buffet, sarnies, coleslaws, pasta salads, cornish pastiesmini pizza, quiche, sausages, chicken satay ,lots of cake, trifle and birthday cake...... whilst i watched 10 people tuck in i had 5 glasses of water ,choc tetra and for a treat a small glass of coke zero. now i know i can do this .... i have survived this afternoon, i can survive anything !!!!! weighed at work this morning 12 st 4lb , 12 st 9 last friday at the cdc, so i will wait for her to reweigh me tomorrow. pleased with myself as this was my preparation week . start ss tomorrow.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
pizzas really tempting but im gonna prove to everyone i can do this.... too many people are quick to judge and say i wont stick to it ..... i will be slim !!!
thanks for your comment.
well hubby has put on 5 stone in the 6 years we have been married...... noone else would want him.lol. i did ask him if he wanted to do the diet aswell. he knocked it back, but maybe when he has a slim wife he might think again !!!! the mother in law and sister in law are like sticks .... eat loads gain no weight lucky them . !!!!!!
Ugh.. my other half is like that too - eats all manner of crap and he's 6'1" and only 10 stone!!! Barsteward... LOL

Well done you, that's fantastic! Wish I had your willpower :-s
haha my old man 6ft 3 and nearly 17 stone !!! lovely legs and a big gut and moobs !!!! when i am of this diet i am going to be rally good and have low carbs... he will loose wt then . he is having to cook a few meals himself, there are times i dont want to be around food and not cook .