How about this for will power

mommysue

Silver Member
It is my little girls 5 th birthday today and all the family coming round at tea time. unfortunately for me the in laws turned up at 2pm , i was food shopping for the family . so i came home , did the dutiful thing and did a buffet, sarnies, coleslaws, pasta salads, cornish pastiesmini pizza, quiche, sausages, chicken satay ,lots of cake, trifle and birthday cake...... whilst i watched 10 people tuck in i had 5 glasses of water ,choc tetra and for a treat a small glass of coke zero. now i know i can do this .... i have survived this afternoon, i can survive anything !!!!! weighed at work this morning 12 st 4lb , 12 st 9 last friday at the cdc, so i will wait for her to reweigh me tomorrow. pleased with myself as this was my preparation week . start ss tomorrow.

fanbloomingtabulous !!!!!! im not sure i wouldnt have popped a sausage roll in me mush lol, well done you, you should be very proud,

You go Mommysue,

You're you will be slim, but is your plan to make all your family a little heavier in the process. He He

xxx

well hubby has put on 5 stone in the 6 years we have been married...... noone else would want him.lol. i did ask him if he wanted to do the diet aswell. he knocked it back, but maybe when he has a slim wife he might think again !!!! the mother in law and sister in law are like sticks .... eat loads gain no weight lucky them . !!!!!!

Ugh.. my other half is like that too - eats all manner of crap and he's 6'1" and only 10 stone!!! Barsteward... LOL

Well done you, that's fantastic! Wish I had your willpower :-s

Well done for getting through the party, thats willpower..

Back