How accurate is the progress page on website

d14

Just wondering if anyone who has lost a lot of weight with SW found the "check my progress" page to be accurate? My predicted progress says I will reach my target at a date im very happy with, but im not sure if I would be getting my hopes up to think its realistic?

I've been on the plan for 12 weeks and my target date has changed rapidly as of course my last 2 months I didn't loose as much in the first month. Also if you take in unavoidable events when you may loose less, stay the same or gain, then it will obviously change. Also my BF is 5 pounds off his target and his weight has changed from good losses to 1/2lbs and stayed the same, the prediction doesnt allow for that either.

I guess it is pretty accurate based on your current weekly averages but I wouldn't rely on it completely...I know that about 3 weeks into the plan it suggested I would be at target in August...but that has now changed to the beginning of October...I guess just because everyone tends to lose more in the first few weeks. Either way...if I'm losing and I'm getting closer to my target then I'm happy :)

Mine changes weekly lol, sometimes i think great and other times i look and think thats ages away, depending on how much ive lost. I think its designed to motivate you to put 100% in each week.

It works it out over (i believe) your last 4 weigh-ins - and can change drastically with just one good (or bad) weigh-in. I liked it as a way of seeing my progress as I went along - but as a predicition of when i'd get there - it was way off most the time.

I have just entered my target and it says I will get there by the end of August, which has actually made me feel really dissapointed :( I have lost 60% of the weight I need to loose in under 3 months and it says that it will take me 4 more months to loose the last 40%...mean slimming world lol.

Back