How are all our lipotrimers doing ????

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi guys sorry I have not been round much but I have had a lot going on......!
The best news is my boyfriend is now here and its fab.

So I was wondering how you are all getting on, how long have you been doing the diet and how much have you lost in total...????

I'm virtually the only one left on it now, they have all defected to Cambridge lol. Next week I have my 4th weigh in and I will have been on it 8 weeks.

Hello :grouphugg:

I'm still here! I'm also still on it :) I'm in week 7 have my 7th weigh in on Tuesday I have lost 3lb a week for the last 3 weeks which is great but I still hanker after a 4lb or a 5lber heheh :p
I haven't really posted much in here because I don't like to 'intrude' on the other threads where there are only three or four of the same people chatting :eek:
I've lost 26.5lb so far but haven't set a goal weight because I can't imagine getting to it :rolleyes: even though I know I can, it just seems 'unreal' if you understand :confused:

Nicola x

They haven't abandoned me. They are a good lot and are staying on this forum, they just changed to Cambridge Diet.

Oh and don't be afraid to post, Batty. You are most welcome to do so.

Hi everyone,
I hope you don't mind me joining in,
Im new here. I just started the lipotrim diet last monday and am doing ok so far. Does it get easier as the weeks go on? i'm doing ok cause its all new to me, but am afraid i'll pack it in when the novelty wears off!

Doing Okay

Hi there, Not doing too bad, am on Lipotrim 13 days now and am okay. not wanting a drink or food. just made a toasted rasher sandwich for my husband for brekkie in bed and didnt bother me at all. weigh in on tuesday, hoping for 4lbs or more to make it a stone in total so far. Why has everybody moved to the cambridge diet?

Because they wanted more variety. However, for me that would be the worse thing. I am trying to retrain my taste buds and don't need a chocolate covered diet bar. It would only set everything off again. Anyway you are both doing great. Welcome to the forum.

Hi guys well done to those of you starting out on your journey, it sure does get easier. I now love my drinks.....! And now I also crave healthy food instead of junk food....!
This is a good sign as I dont want to go back to the old eating habits.

Hello :grouphugg:

I'm still here! I'm also still on it :) I'm in week 7 have my 7th weigh in on Tuesday I have lost 3lb a week for the last 3 weeks which is great but I still hanker after a 4lb or a 5lber heheh :p
I haven't really posted much in here because I don't like to 'intrude' on the other threads where there are only three or four of the same people chatting :eek:

Hi dont worry about replying to peoples post hun, and dont feel that you have to stick to just the lipotrim forum either you are welcome to use the whole site and chat away to your hearts content.
We are all in the same boat and are trying to distract ourselves anyway we can.
I've lost 26.5lb so far but haven't set a goal weight because I can't imagine getting to it :rolleyes: even though I know I can, it just seems 'unreal' if you understand :confused:
I have not set myself a goal weight either, I am going to see as and when I get nearer to a size ......where I feel happy.
Nicola x

Hi everyone,
I hope you don't mind me joining in,
Im new here. I just started the lipotrim diet last monday and am doing ok so far. Does it get easier as the weeks go on? i'm doing ok cause its all new to me, but am afraid i'll pack it in when the novelty wears off!
I found after 2 weeks I was buzzing the house was as shiny as a pin and I had a spring in my step, and also looked up instead of at the floor.
Hi there, Not doing too bad, am on Lipotrim 13 days now and am okay. not wanting a drink or food. just made a toasted rasher sandwich for my husband for brekkie in bed and didnt bother me at all. weigh in on tuesday, hoping for 4lbs or more to make it a stone in total so far. Why has everybody moved to the cambridge diet?
Hi and well done on the weight loss so far ......keep up the excellent work.
Wow cooking something that tempting so early on into your diet ...well done

Hi All
I am still here - had a very busy week so didnt get time to post!!!!
I am still on LT...tried to move to CD but couldnt get a CDC close to me....so have resolved to staying on LT till target. Didnt have a good week....only only lost half a pound....but back on the wagon today!!!! On a postive note I am wearing Size 14 shirt and jacket to work that is 6 years old (still just about in fashion!!!) and feel great......
Well done all and lets keep going!!!!!

That's great Bea keep up the good work.

Hi guys sorry I have not been round much but I have had a lot going on......!
The best news is my boyfriend is now here and its fab.

quote]:rolleyes:

Oh tell us more Sonkie....delighted you have some lovvvee in your life (outside your boys)....you are making great progess by the way....and your photo is soooooo fab!!!

Hi, Im still here too just have not been posting much. I have been on a break andould have been starting CD this week but It has been a bad week and I still have one more weding party to go to on friday so I will try and get to see my CDC this week nad start it fresh on monday. Just join in on any thread you like everyone does so dont worry about it at all. Its nice to talk to everyone!

Hello All :wavey:

I am still here but havent been posting much myself, computer crashed at home and its been so busy at work.

Its been nice reading all the threads.

Rachel, hope you are doing well and feeling a lot better, i havent been very good myself still dropping the odd 1lb though, i wonder if i would be able to reach my target by 2nd of Dec at this rate. By the way how do i view Elle's pictures would love to see what she looks like now?

Anyway just thot to say hello to everyone.:)

Hi there,

I'm new here - just joined this afternoon! I think i'm going to be popping in and out quite a bit!

Well, i am on my 3rd day of Lipotrim. To be honest, the cravings havent been too bad at all. And what i have had a mild craving for is food that i have never ate in the past......like fish fingers???!

Is it normal to feel this terrible though??? I feel like i am constantly dizzy and am going to pass out.
I have a mild pins and needles sensation in my hands and feet.......anyone had that??

I have been unable to do much, any trips out to the shops or any other major activity has to be planned just after i have downed a LT meal. As within half and hour i feel like i am going to pass out.

Also, after i have just had a meal, it feels like my heart is pumping that be harder, as i can feel it.

I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water a day.

Anyone had this before??? It worrying me.

I really am so motivated to do this diet, moreso that any other diet i have been on.
I haven't got mega to lose - i would love to lose around 3 stone if possible!!

I am the kind of person that i can't be content with just a little piece of chocolate - I end up eating the whole bar! So this diet takes away all temptation - this is a bootcamp kinda diet i think!

Anyway, it good to know there are others here doing the same and having such fantastic results!

Am i going to feel like i am dying for very much longer???

Thanks so much!

S.x

Hi there,

I'm new here - just joined this afternoon! I think i'm going to be popping in and out quite a bit!

Well, i am on my 3rd day of Lipotrim. To be honest, the cravings havent been too bad at all. And what i have had a mild craving for is food that i have never ate in the past......like fish fingers???!

Is it normal to feel this terrible though??? I feel like i am constantly dizzy and am going to pass out.
I have a mild pins and needles sensation in my hands and feet.......anyone had that??

I have been unable to do much, any trips out to the shops or any other major activity has to be planned just after i have downed a LT meal. As within half and hour i feel like i am going to pass out.

Also, after i have just had a meal, it feels like my heart is pumping that be harder, as i can feel it.

I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water a day.

Anyone had this before??? It worrying me.

I really am so motivated to do this diet, moreso that any other diet i have been on.
I haven't got mega to lose - i would love to lose around 3 stone if possible!!

I am the kind of person that i can't be content with just a little piece of chocolate - I end up eating the whole bar! So this diet takes away all temptation - this is a bootcamp kinda diet i think!

Anyway, it good to know there are others here doing the same and having such fantastic results!

Am i going to feel like i am dying for very much longer???

Thanks so much!

S.x
Welcome to the Forum...you should give your chemist a quick call if you are feeling dizzy/faint. Headache and coldness (and feeling p*ssed off) are the standards acceptable side effects for first few days...feeling hungry etc for a couple of days but if you feeling faint - I would ring the chemist for advice...
I lost 3 stone in about 11 weeks so you dont have far to go...I have another 3 or so to loose so cant wait for feeling fab at Christmas ....you will easily loose 3 in time for Christmas party season LT!
Bea

Hello All!

Ive been on a break too (for last 2weeks!), since I got back from Barcelona couldnt quite get up the motivation :sigh:! However, pleased to say I havent put anything on!

Well I also had my wedding dress fitting done for my measurements, I am down a dress size (and nearly a half) after losing 16lbs (so now ordering a size 14 dress instead of a 16/18! :D). Im still half inch off my waist before I can get in my dress perfectly going on measurements alone but im sure my bustier will sort that out! :p

HOwever, im going back on LT on Fri in the hope I can shift the extra stone I really want to lose! Im back at the gym now too, going twce a week and really getting in to it so think I should be able to maintain it :sigh:

Glad to hear there is a few LTers still on here! x

Back