How are all the restarters?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on day 2 today & really really struggling. I'm sure I wasn't this hungry the first time I did it.
    I'm back to having arguments in my own head, but they should get easier over the next few days.

I've lost 3lb overnight, so am down to 9st 13lb. There is no other diet in the world that you could lose 3lb overnight!

I've got such a love/hate relationship with this diet. lol

Anyway how is everyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi there im on day 2 not doing the best but sticking to the 3 packets, and water, im seeing my cdc for the first time since before xmas to see what damage i have done and im sure that this is what i need to kick start me back on, not having a regular wi is driving me nuts, so hopefully there will be no probs, but expecting to have put on around 5 ish pounds have lost 2 since yesterday, today is day 2 for me as well so fingers crossed x

4. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Well officially this is day 3 for me. Yesterday was a disaster but I'm just ignoring it and carrying on. I'm going to try really hard not to weigh till next Monday but this will be hard for me.

If you are really struggling try splitting your packs or even have an extra one. I'm really trying to do it properly and not eat anything but there is always the option of doing SS+ or 810 for a few days till you are in ketosis.

Jac

5. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I am hanging in there. Well done everyone for sticking with it! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.