How are we all?!

HoneyBlossom

Hi everyone!

Thought it would b nice to see how everyone is doing this week! I have got my first proper actual weigh in 2moro night!
Hoping I have lost a bit! Feel like I have just after one week!
I am very proud of myself no matter what the weight loss though as I have stuck to plan 100% this week! (which never happens with me! I usually stray at weekends.. Anyone else have this prob?!)

So how are u all doing?
Xxx

hiya, i had my first actual weigh in on tuesday and i lost 3and ahalf pounds, i was really chuffed because i ate loads on the extra easy plan.

Not so bad, hoping for a loss tomorrow! Studying hard for exams and writing an essay so am pretty stressed. Have stuck to the plan and am hoping that despite being pre star week (which is usually when I bloat) that I will still lose. x

Hopefully u will b ok catswhiskers! How do u find studying an sticking to plan? I have just started a degree and got my first assignment
coming up so bit worried bout not having time to make decent food.
Well done landlady that's great for the first week!
X

Debbie ur pics are amazing! Is that all down to SW?! Yeah I
love the plan thanks! Been doing ee for a
month or so but joined a class last week as lost motivation!
Just love how literally easy it is! X

Hey honeyblossom - It is hard when you have assignments as I just wanna munch and drink tea and dunk biscuits, but I have to resist. It is harder when I am constantly at uni or on placement. I find that alot harder.

Debbie ur pics are amazing! Is that all down to SW?!

Thank you! Yes, SW has changed my life! I have been doing it since end of August. I did switch to CD for 2 weeks to kickstart metabolism as I'd hit a plateaux a short while ago but I hated it in comparison to SW and I lose well on SW so it is the plan for me!

Well done for joiniung a group, I def find that motivation helps me as does this site- have you started a diary? That also has been keeping me motivated.

xx

Im excited to be re joining slimming world tomorrow :) i've been eating healthily for the past few days (which doesnt usually happen to me i usually give in and buy a take away - yep nearly everyday! :eek:) but i've been good hehe! think i can stick to slimming world this time. I left last time because i became too anxious to leave the house, but im determined this time! fed up of feeling so unhealthy and being in pain all the time. I spend every single day at home scared to mix with people incase they bully me, im sick of the same four walls everyday so im doing this!! :)

Im excited to be re joining slimming world tomorrow :) i've been eating healthily for the past few days (which doesnt usually happen to me i usually give in and buy a take away - yep nearly everyday! :eek:) but i've been good hehe! think i can stick to slimming world this time. I left last time because i became too anxious to leave the house, but im determined this time! fed up of feeling so unhealthy and being in pain all the time. I spend every single day at home scared to mix with people incase they bully me, im sick of the same four walls everyday so im doing this!! :)

awe ist be awful being scared to leave the house but as you say sick of 4 walls - lovely bunch of people on here who will support you all the way. hope you manage it tomorrow n good luck

xoxo

im fantastic :D i lost another 2.5lbs tonight which got me my stone award with slimming world and ive lost in total 19.5 lbs in 8 weeks :D i done the first week alone

i have also decided to enroll in a class to become a fitness instructor starting in august :D

such a good day today

xx

i lost the plot a little yesterday, havent managed to go shopping, so ran out of fruit and joghurts. as i am coming up to star week i have the munchies and feel all blahhh.
but considering that i hardly used any of my syns since saturday the extra jaffa cakes i had should even out.
am off shopping after work today, and will tuck into a nice fruit salad tonight instead of more jaffa cakes:D

Hi Girls,
I joined SW a few weeks back but the group was really afwul and the lady didnt explain it all so I was really confused about what to eat when. I am giving it another try tonight at a different group - fingers crossed!
I was just wondering what you guys usually eat when you go out for a meal? I tend to eat out most nights with clients or friends in London, or dont have much time for cooking so a bit worried how I will stick to the plan.
I am just about to finish uni so know how it feels to juggle work, uni assignments and food...I tend to stock up on fruit and pre-cook meals and keep them in the freezer. Just got to learn how to cook them SW way now :)
It would be nice to keep in touch with some girls on here to track progress and catch up.

Back