how bad is my day

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Not long found out i am pregnant and struggling to stick to sw however done well so far. I norm do ee but look what i have ate today i dnt even no wer to start with counting everything

Branflakes with semi skimmed milk(more than 28g)
Apple
Grapes
Bowl of scouse with a brown binlid
2 cheese on toast
Big bar of milkybar 546 cal:-(
Large big tasty meal mcdonalds

Draw a line and carry on hun :) You have eaten it, its done with! Dont wait til tomorrow to get back on plan. Do it now. Well done for doing SW while pregnant! Good luck xx

Im really trying but i have been feeling sick all time so i stick to sw most of dsy and then swerve off it a bit and i think its my mind playing tricks thinking well i not going to lose weight now anyway
I lost a stone and half and went.from size 16 to 14 and felt loads better but now.obv i no i going to put it all back on

I lost 9lb while pregnant with my 4th so dont give up hun. Not with SW but it is possible to keep an eye on the weight gain.
Most of all though, enjoy your pregnancy and your changing body :) xx

Not really sure lol. I was soo worried about my weight (16 stone 11lb when i got pregnant) i cut back on alot of junk. I still had treats and big meals but less rubbish and lots of running about after my 3 other kids. I was worried the birth would be hard as i was so overweight and it was a great incentive to be more active. I was 16st 2lb the day i gave birth, and 15st 2 just after. I gained 8lb after having her though as i got strait back into bad habbits! :( xx

Back