• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How can I best prepare?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I start cd in 10 days time, until then how can I best prepare? I read about low carb being better in the run up, what sort of meals can I eat? Breakfast is usually boiled egg and toast, what do I best eat for lunch and supper? Needs to be baby friendly too!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st11lb(26.5%)
Hi Sunflowers

I prepared by increasing my water intake and reducing the amount of carbs it helps in the first 3 days.

Good Luck on the journey, this forum will also keep you going :grouphugg:

Donna x

C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24
hi sunflower, i started sole source today and since sunday have been de carbing, basically eating either a meal out of cambridge book(from consultant) or just protein chicken / fish salad or green veg, boring i know but i think it's helped my first day.hope the good feeling lasts! will prob be rough tommorow!lol
i did have porridge for breakfast 3 days before starting with half milk half water and cut back on milk in coffee to prepare me. hope this helps, keep in touch, were all in it tog!

C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24
forgot to sayi've also had 4 litres of water a day also, boring plain water !!! lol

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Thank you both.. Ok, will cut my carbs right back, that's a good idea about following meal ideas from the book, I think the cambridge website is quite helpful and I might even still have my book knocking about still from last time..

I drink lots of water anyway as I don't drink tea or coffee but will up it to 3 litres a day! (usually drink 2-2.5) I only have diet coke 2 or 3 times a week but is it worth cutting that out now too?