How can I best prepare?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I start cd in 10 days time, until then how can I best prepare? I read about low carb being better in the run up, what sort of meals can I eat? Breakfast is usually boiled egg and toast, what do I best eat for lunch and supper? Needs to be baby friendly too!

Hi Sunflowers

I prepared by increasing my water intake and reducing the amount of carbs it helps in the first 3 days.

Good Luck on the journey, this forum will also keep you going :grouphugg:

Donna x

hi sunflower, i started sole source today and since sunday have been de carbing, basically eating either a meal out of cambridge book(from consultant) or just protein chicken / fish salad or green veg, boring i know but i think it's helped my first day.hope the good feeling lasts! will prob be rough tommorow!lol
i did have porridge for breakfast 3 days before starting with half milk half water and cut back on milk in coffee to prepare me. hope this helps, keep in touch, were all in it tog!

forgot to sayi've also had 4 litres of water a day also, boring plain water !!! lol

Thank you both.. Ok, will cut my carbs right back, that's a good idea about following meal ideas from the book, I think the cambridge website is quite helpful and I might even still have my book knocking about still from last time..

I drink lots of water anyway as I don't drink tea or coffee but will up it to 3 litres a day! (usually drink 2-2.5) I only have diet coke 2 or 3 times a week but is it worth cutting that out now too?

Back