How can I put on 3lb in a day???????

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
Morning all, well as the title say's I have put on 3lb overnight!!!!! :eek:

I weiged myself yesterday and was 16st 2lb and today I am 16st 5lb, I don't understand, I have been 100% committed and now I just feel liking going and stuffing my face, it not totm, so why, why, why, anyone else had this~??????

feel so down today, was so hoping to be in the 15's by WI on Thursday :cry:

You can't gain fat if your sticking with your diet.

The gain would have to be water retention or your scales could be off.

Take a deep breath and relax :)

I guess this is one of the reasons a lot of people frown on weighing yourself between weigh ins.

Love Mini xxx

dont panic.
if its water retention, drink a little extra water today to flush it out

Morning all, well as the title say's I have put on 3lb overnight!!!!! :eek:

I weiged myself yesterday and was 16st 2lb and today I am 16st 5lb, I don't understand, I have been 100% committed and now I just feel liking going and stuffing my face, it not totm, so why, why, why, anyone else had this~??????

feel so down today, was so hoping to be in the 15's by WI on Thursday :cry:

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY - Why are you getting on the scales everyday, put them away - you dont need to & its a sure fire way of upsetting yourself when you dont see what you want! You only need to weight MAX once a week..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would say it is almost definately fluid retention...so keep glugging that water, you will still be getting rid of fat.

Rid = gone for good
Loose = will find again

:whoopass: And you tell me off!
Put them away, I have, some where you have to climb up to get them!
Keep your chin up hunny you are doing great x

If you have stuck to the diet it is either water retention or TOTM.It is impossible to gain fat on ss.
I had a week where every morning my scales told me I had gained and I was really down in the dumps,but when I got on mt CDC's scales I'd lost 6lbs.So don't worry.

Back