How can I sts & gain inches on ss?!

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
With still 5 stone to lose I've managed to sts this week & gain an inch on my boobs. Despite being 100%. Not amused & blaming it on having drunk 4l water by weigh in time. Although I usually drink 3l by then. So gutted as I've been looking forward to this week for 2 wks as it's a real landmark. This is the first time, having done the diet before, I've ever sts. And it's been a really rubbish day. Sorry for the self indulgence, just hacked off.

Different bra could be the inch gain? I lost 7lbs 2nd week but gained on my boobs :/ x

1 pint of water weighs 1lb in weight therefore aprox 550ml is 1lb.

i'd automatically say... water retention.

Thanks for the replies. Maybe different bra, not thought of that. Never realised water weighed so much! I'll definitely calm it down next week.

Hello :)
I find that sometimes the week before totm my weight loss can be poor or non-existent! The joys of being a lady! x

I know i shouldn't do this - but I weigh at 4.30 on a Monday and i really don't drink enough water that day (i make up for it after i've weighed!). For a start I drink fizzy water and that bloats me and makes me feel bigger, and I know from bitter experience that water does actually weigh something.

You know for next time sweetie. Don't be too disheartened - you are doing amazingly well. All the best.
Lx

Thanks. My weigh in is at 7 & I'm always thirsty, so do drink. Buy maybe yesterday was excessive. Feeling sorry for myself because no one has noticed my loss yet (32lbs in & 5 stone left). I can't believe week 9 is going to be so hard following that weigh in. Aaarrgghh!

Back