Extra Easy HOW CHUFFED AM I

CHRISR

Gold Member
WI tonight and I lost would you believe it - 2lb might not be a lot to some but to me it is. EE is FAB.

And I was SOW :talk017:
now that is a 1st never been that before.

My consultant was really chuffed for me. :)

well done, I'm am sure you are chuffed to bits:D

Not as pleased as we are for you! All your hard work has been rewarded! Well done! ps isn't EE the best?

Yes my OH loves it lol Its taken a bit to get used to it though so i hope this is onwards & upwards to a lesser me!

Congrats on the loss and Slimmer of the Week :D You say that 2 pounds doesn't seem a lot but imagine if you had put 2lbs on then it would seen a lot! Keep it up and good luck for the coming week :)

i'm thinking of doing an EE week in a couple of weeks, am a bit scared that i'll gain though! Is it always first-timers that lose on EE or have any serial Red Dayers done EE and have it work for them?

thanks everyone its took about 3 weeks for me to get used to EE im not really a big meat eater and lean more towards green. One difference last week is that i havent eaten a lot of fruit especially bananas so perhaps fruit is not good 4 me better to concentrate on eating more veg.

Eh I dont know! - i can never figure it out.

2 lb is a great loss for me im not complaining happy with anything as long as it is a minus x

Back