how come ?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by MAYY, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MAYY

MAYY Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.59%)
    i am confused :confused:

i am doing really well with sticking to my low fat eating ,and i can feel and see that i am thinner round the waist and my tummy is flatter, but i havent actually lost any weight according to the scales ,

i started at 11 stone 8 lbs, then i went to 11 stone 6 lb, but now i seem to be back up to 11 stone 8lb again ,

yet i look and feel thinner :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    sometimes you don't lose lbs but inches instead, did you measure all the bits when u started?

4. mondayclubber

mondayclubber Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley @ home
    I know this may sound silly, but when did you weigh yourself? did you leave it a week between weigh ins? was it around the same time? same clothes etc? It can really make a difference. sometimes as much as 3 or 4 pounds. sounds like your losing inches anyway, but i know how disheartening it is when you dont lose on the scales. mabye fluid? hope you see some results soon. dont give up!!
    Linda xx

5. MAYY

MAYY Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.59%)
    to day i have weighed myself and i am 11st 5lb, i always weigh myself in the morning with no clothes on, then i know it cant be different clothes making my weight up or down, its strange but i have only lost 3lb yet i feel as if i have lost more than that ,

oh well i must not complain at least i havent put any on , i didnt measure myself at the beginning, i should have remembered to do that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.