How did we all cope with Christmas?

Thanks Gemma :) I am really struggling at the moment but i can remember how good being in abstinence feels. At the moment i am horrifically bloated and it aint good :mad:

Aw, Jennifer. Don't despair. Whatever has been donem can ALWAYS be undone. THis is all a learning process for us. Some can go the distance without lapsing, others lapse - but we all get to the end, and learn different things along the way in either case.....but we all learn.

Put it behind you - store permanently in your memory how you feel now - dissappointed, the tight waistband, etc., and recall those in the future if you ever feel tempted again.

The main thing, is never feel anything you do is reason to give up. How many times did we all fall off a bicycle when learning to ride? But we didn;t throw the bike away did we? We put on plasters, and got back on and tried again, until we rode free.

Carry on! You will be alright. :)

xx

Thanks Blonde Logic and Kenshin :)

Well done Jennifer for getting straight back down to it. 11lbs may seem like a lot but imagine what could have happened if you didn't take action now! Those 11lbs will be gone before you know it and you'll be back on track again. :D

Hi Jennifer

How's it going? I bet that waistband is already feeling better.

Hee, I really liked BL's 'learning to ride a bicycle' analogy. It's so true! Never despair if you don't make it the first time. Or the second time, or even the third time..! Because, every step is in the right direction. Imagine if all the scientists, all the inventors, engineers gave up straight away... we'd all still be in the stone ages! :p
Mistakes are indeed - to be learned from, never let them deter you from reaching your goal.

You are worth the effort!

Back