How did you find your AAMW?

BigLors

This week has been my AAMW - and i can honestly say it has been uber weird!

Dont think i like it to be honest.

Find it has made me think of food more, when i was absolutely fine beforehand...:sigh:

Yesterday spent most of day with a headache, and figured i'd pee on a stick to see what the deal was - and i was only getting "trace" ketones - even tho i been doing everything grand... :sigh:

From now til WI on Tueday eve i am just going to do SS as i was before, cos i dont like the way it making me feel!

How does everyone else feel on theirs? Any probs? No probs at all? Am i just being weird?!

Ta muchly
Lors x

i didnt have any probs like that though i found it dificult to fit the food in but after my aamw i found it hard to get back to ssing

hey Lors,
I dont plan on doing add meal week as i think i would cheat!!!
Noticed we have both started about the same weight, have sent you a friend request on facebook, hopefully we can motivate eachother when feeling crap!!!!

Hugs xx

HI Lors, Yes this has also been my first AAM week too. I stayed in keytosis the whole way hich is great and if i'm honest, I only did AAM mon,tue,weds and thurs lol I plan on sticking to SS from now on.

Hiya hun - thats us sorted on Facebook! x

Hi Jen - yeah i have never actually been out of ketosis - but as i say was only getting trace ketones yesterday at one point! Which i didnt like AT ALL!!! Think same as you - SSing all the way now!!

Lors x

will see you on there!! Whats you goal weight? Ive put mine at 13st, years ago when i was 13st i went on this to get to 11 cos i wasnt happy!!!!! would kill to be 13st now!!

Hugs xx

At moment my goal is 14st, but will see what i feel like when i get there. Cos for me to be in middle of BMI 20-25, i have to be 12 and a half! 13st 2 is BMI 25 for me. We'll see....
Decisions decisions!

Huggles
L x

Correction - 12 and a half is BMI 24! Think that'd be my lowest tho!

Hate thought of being all bones

L x

Laura I had the trace of keytosis a few times too was making me mad lol I don't care what anyone thinks I'm SS all the way now until I'm a few lbs close to goal.

I'll let you know how much I've lost at 7 when I get back lol

x

Ooh good luck hun!!! Keep me posted!

Huggles
L x

I'm finding it ok so far, though I was a bit reluctant to do it as I thought it would affect my losses. Because what we can have is so restricted I haven't found myself craving other food. The bars on the other hand make me crave chocolate! One benefit I've found of AAMW is I've been much more regular with going to the loo (if you know what I mean) which I had been struggling with in week 4 which is brilliant!

Back