How did you first hear about Cambridge Diet?

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
I was wondering how others first heard about CD?

I found out about it from my sister-in-law, her hospital consultant had suggested it to her. I had vaguely heard of the Cambridge Diet years before, but didn't know really anything about it as l hadn't seen it advertised.

Somebody told me about Mike Scott's Blog, so I read it and followed it. Seeing him lose so much every week was what inspired me and it's the best thing I ever did - even if I am struggling now

I used it first time back in the 80s - must have been just after it first became available here. I had become enormous again by 2006 and remembered how well it worked so googled it to see if it was still around......and the rest is history........ :)

Used it back in the 80s , it tasted eww and all you could see in the bottom where you mixed it up was a black like powder which was not nice . i lasted a week lol!!!
Then back in 07 I saw LL and it all was costing to much to even get on LL and then found this site and someone gave me a phone number and been jumping on and off since . I'm off CD but will be jumping back on , theres some new stuff ment to be coming out for next year and about time .... maybe one might be xmas dinner lol!

theres some new stuff ment to be coming out for next year and about time .... maybe one might be xmas dinner lol!

That sounds interesting. I wonder what new products/ideas they will come up with.

On another forum. At first I wasn't really interested because it seemed to be quite expensive, but then I decided to give it a go. :D

I was aware it existed but didn't realise it was available in Ireland (they are working on an advertising strategy apparently). I was wanting to do something about my weight so was thinking of joining WW. I had tried Lipotrim last year for 2 weeks but struggled to take to it. My GP since had told me the surgery was against Lipotrim because they've had a few health problems (renal failure etc). I was on FB and saw an old friend post some photos and she had lost 7 stone since April .. she said she'd done it on CD so I googled and found out it was available here. I rang the counsellor that same day and started 3 days later :D

My Mum did CD back in the 80's and I'd forgotten completely about it until 6 years ago when I was researching gastric bypass surgery and stumbled across it. I started CD back then but it has taken me all this time to get my head in gear and stick with it. The results and rewards make it worth the wait.

Back