Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how do i get a weight ticker?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boxy2312, 5 November 2007 Social URL.

1. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to be annoying but does anyone know how i get a weight ticker to track my progress, it wont seem to display?..Thanks guys x:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sue456

Sue456 Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi boxy,

If you click on tutorials up at the top and follow the instructions on setting up a weight loss ticker then hopefully you'll be o.k. I wish I could give you more detailed instructions but as I'm pretty much a computer dummy that's all the advice I can give. I somehow managed to do it with a bit of trial and error. Good luck!

4. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you! Ill try again now, stoopid thing lol...xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.