How do i get out of an atkins stall?

Binni

Hi all

I've been doing atkins for 3 weeks now, I did lipotrim for 2 weeks and then jumped straight on to atkins.
In total over 5 weeks I've lost a stone but for the past week and a few days the scales aren't budging!

Are there any methods or specific foods I can eat to get my loss going again?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Just want to lose another stone and a half to take me down to 8stone 7lbs!

Thanks
Binni

Lipotrimming since Monday 16th July 2012 with a start weight of 10st 8lbs... week 1: -8lbs. :)

Hi. I would reread the stickies at the top of the forum & make sure no extra carbs are creeping in. With only 1/2st more to lose it might be slower. Mine is a stone to go & it's slowed down, but every little helps, as they say. Good luck :)

It's also very common to stall for a week in the second or third week of the diet. If you stay on plan you'll start losing again.

Hi guys,

I think I stalled for two weeks,
I'm not sure but I think maybe the fact thati was drinking my water with Robinsons no added sugar and finishing a bottle a week may have stumped me.

I've laid off the salad and veg for a while.

Eating plenty of boiled eggs in mayo with a little cheese and roast chicken.

Long behold I've started to lose again!

Thanks for your advice

X

Lipotrimming since Monday 16th July 2012 with a start weight of 10st 8lbs... week 1: -8lbs. :)

Hi you are similar weight to me. Do u mind me asking your height and age?? This was my first week and I lost 4lbs but I'm expecting to stall in third week too. Hope u get it sorted xx

Back