• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do I measure myself??

S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morning all!

Just a quick question. Restarting SS today after being ill last week on my first attempt. I visited my CDC on yesterday to get my stuff but I was in a rush so didn't have time to get measured. She told me we will do it next week tho which is totally fine. Was thinkin about measuring myself though just so I know a rough start of what I am. I don't actually know where I measure though????

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I would measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, tops of arms and calves....this then in a few weeks time you will be able to see an overall inch loss and you will be amazed..
Hope this helps.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Morning all!

Just a quick question. Restarting SS today after being ill last week on my first attempt. I visited my CDC on yesterday to get my stuff but I was in a rush so didn't have time to get measured. She told me we will do it next week tho which is totally fine. Was thinkin about measuring myself though just so I know a rough start of what I am. I don't actually know where I measure though????

x
I would measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, tops of arms and calves....this then in a few weeks time you will be able to see an overall inch loss and you will be amazed..
Hope this helps.
I do neck, bust, waist, hips, things, knees, calves, ankles, upper arms and wrists.

Sometimes I do the angle of the dangle.

Love Mini xxx