How do I measure myself??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Morning all!

Just a quick question. Restarting SS today after being ill last week on my first attempt. I visited my CDC on yesterday to get my stuff but I was in a rush so didn't have time to get measured. She told me we will do it next week tho which is totally fine. Was thinkin about measuring myself though just so I know a rough start of what I am. I don't actually know where I measure though????

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I would measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, tops of arms and calves....this then in a few weeks time you will be able to see an overall inch loss and you will be amazed..
    Hope this helps.

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Thanku For Replying So Quick!!

Im Off To Find My Measuring Tape Now!:d

5. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

I measure top of arms, bust, waist, tummy, hips and top of thighs. Perhaps I should add my calves too? :D

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

I do neck, bust, waist, hips, things, knees, calves, ankles, upper arms and wrists.

Sometimes I do the angle of the dangle.

Love Mini xxx

7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

LMAO Sorry, I just had to chuckle!!

Mini likes this.