How do I measure myself??

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Morning all!

Just a quick question. Restarting SS today after being ill last week on my first attempt. I visited my CDC on yesterday to get my stuff but I was in a rush so didn't have time to get measured. She told me we will do it next week tho which is totally fine. Was thinkin about measuring myself though just so I know a rough start of what I am. I don't actually know where I measure though????

x

I would measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, tops of arms and calves....this then in a few weeks time you will be able to see an overall inch loss and you will be amazed..
Hope this helps.

Morning all!

Just a quick question. Restarting SS today after being ill last week on my first attempt. I visited my CDC on yesterday to get my stuff but I was in a rush so didn't have time to get measured. She told me we will do it next week tho which is totally fine. Was thinkin about measuring myself though just so I know a rough start of what I am. I don't actually know where I measure though????

x

I would measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, tops of arms and calves....this then in a few weeks time you will be able to see an overall inch loss and you will be amazed..
Hope this helps.

I do neck, bust, waist, hips, things, knees, calves, ankles, upper arms and wrists.

Sometimes I do the angle of the dangle.

Love Mini xxx

Back