How do I take soup as a lunch?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by gyoung, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. gyoung

gyoung New Member

I have just started the Exante diet today and so far the banana shake and the mushroom soup have been ok.
    Just wondering how I go about taking soup to my work for lunch? We don't have a blender there!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had the Thai Chicken soup at work today and just stirred it loads with a fork and kept squishing the lumps against the side of the bowl. It was still lumpy but not bad.

4. gyoung

gyoung New Member

Thanks for that. I will give it a try. Just wasnt sure how it would turn out!

5. jeanette78

jeanette78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Shake that Weight
    Hi, sorry if I am butting in, but couldnt you make it before u went and either put in flask or take and warm in micro? I make my exante soup with boiling water, but always put in micro anyway. Hope that helps?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It goes disgusting if left for too long

7. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    From what I know you should eat the packs after made anyway, they lose their nutrients if made in advance.

Could you try having a shake for lunch? They come out okay with chilled water in a shaker :)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No you have to have packs within 20 mins or so of making them

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.