1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I take soup as a lunch?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by gyoung, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. gyoung

gyoung New Member

I have just started the Exante diet today and so far the banana shake and the mushroom soup have been ok.
    Just wondering how I go about taking soup to my work for lunch? We don't have a blender there!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I had the Thai Chicken soup at work today and just stirred it loads with a fork and kept squishing the lumps against the side of the bowl. It was still lumpy but not bad.

4. gyoung

gyoung New Member

Thanks for that. I will give it a try. Just wasnt sure how it would turn out!

5. jeanette78

jeanette78 Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry if I am butting in, but couldnt you make it before u went and either put in flask or take and warm in micro? I make my exante soup with boiling water, but always put in micro anyway. Hope that helps?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

It goes disgusting if left for too long

7. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

From what I know you should eat the packs after made anyway, they lose their nutrients if made in advance.

Could you try having a shake for lunch? They come out okay with chilled water in a shaker :)

8. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

No you have to have packs within 20 mins or so of making them