How do I take soup as a lunch?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by gyoung, 25 February 2014.

1. gyoung

gyoung New Member

I have just started the Exante diet today and so far the banana shake and the mushroom soup have been ok.
    Just wondering how I go about taking soup to my work for lunch? We don't have a blender there!
  2. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I had the Thai Chicken soup at work today and just stirred it loads with a fork and kept squishing the lumps against the side of the bowl. It was still lumpy but not bad.
  3. gyoung

gyoung New Member

Thanks for that. I will give it a try. Just wasnt sure how it would turn out!
  4. jeanette78

jeanette78 Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry if I am butting in, but couldnt you make it before u went and either put in flask or take and warm in micro? I make my exante soup with boiling water, but always put in micro anyway. Hope that helps?

Sent from my C5303 using mobile app
  5. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

It goes disgusting if left for too long
  6. smidge87

smidge87 Well-Known Member

From what I know you should eat the packs after made anyway, they lose their nutrients if made in advance.

Could you try having a shake for lunch? They come out okay with chilled water in a shaker :)
  7. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

No you have to have packs within 20 mins or so of making them