Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do u have yours?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry i know this has been done before but there always new ppl on here and ppls taste always change!
    So...........wot do u have each week? do u stay the same or is variety the spice of life?

i always have 14 choc tetras and 7 spicy tomato soups!
    1 tetra to drink, 1 as ice cream and soup for dinner!

And i love them!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

7choc tetra,14 bananna tetra. Sometimes i get 7soup instead of 7 bananna it depends what mood im in!!!

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've just bought 7 choc tetras (always have one for my *lunch* as a hot chocolate usually,) 7 Choc mint shakes (Mousse for tea :D), 5 butterscotch and 2 vanilla which I shall have for breakfast with husks (Butterscotch) or with coffee (vanilla).

5. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sarah how do u make the mousse? x

6. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I always have 5 choc tetras and 2 banana just to break up the week! I have them for breakfast at work as they are easy to drink and no preparation involved. 6 bars, 1 a day for lunch again as no preparation, usually with green/peppermint tea and then in the evening I either have soup or shakes depending on my mood or the weather (usually soup when it's cold/raining).

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    WELL i have butterscotch shake with husks for my porridge every day!! and either pot + leak or chicken and mushroom soup for my dinner THEN choclate shake OR a bar for supper!!

with atleast 3 litres of water a day :)

8. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i tend to get a variety of different things from one week to another, have strawberry , chocolate, choc mint, butterscotch, toffee&walnut, toffee bars, orange bars, caramel bars, veg soup, potato&leek soup and chicken &mushroom soup.
    However, i always get 7 chocolate shakes as i make a large upside down trifle every day. think im rather hooked on that to be honest. first thing i do every morning is make my jelly. lol
    cherylxx

9. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Im boring and only have choc shakes as went off all the others big time.
    I always have either tomato soup or veg soup for lunch,
    Before when i done the diet a had a bar a day, but i found it stopped me losing as much weight, we dont want that do we!!!

10. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I get Tetra's (all choc, banana are bleurgh:p) for the weekends, then have mostly Toffee and Walnut during the week. I tend to have 2 T & W's a day with either a Choc, Choc mint, Vanilla or Cappuccino as my 3rd.

I Luuurrrrrrvvvveeee Toffee and Walnut, but not hot, it taste's wierd hot:D

11. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I get 10 Banana shakes, 4 vanilla 3 toffee & walnut (so i can have a muffin every day) and usually the toffe bars..Yummy x

12. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

At the moment I'm having strawberry shake for breakfast choc or banana tetra for lunch and a choc made into a muffin for tea.

Going to change next time (I go 2 weekly so next week). Going to go for tetras for brekkie and lunch and either a bar or choc pack made into a mousse for tea.

Sara
    :)

13. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

21 Chocolate tetras, but i do have a backup supply of strawberry and vanilla shakes.

I wish i could have the soups, the chicken, and the veg are so yummy.

ooooh, also, i get mix-a-mousse cos mixed with a chocolate tetra its SO yummy xxx

14. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I have a shake for brekkie (made with half a pack and loads of water), a tetra for lunch (I like both), cooked pack for tea (muffin, cookies or crisps), sometimes a jelly and the other half of my breakfast shake for supper. That sounds like loads!

Oh forgot I have a bar for tea at the weekend.

15. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Strawberry and F of the F for me. And a malt toffee bar every day, 1/2 in the afternoon and half when I get home. I usually split the packs in 2 so I can graze all day!! Loving the mousses too.

16. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It has changed a lot, for the last week or so:

I alternate choc and banana tetras for brekkie at work, then when I get home I always heve Vanilla and cinnamon porridge (mmm comfort food!!) Then I have a bar for tea (Love Choc Orange) and usually a hot mint choc or a cold butterscotch before/in bed.

Although I discovered 'icecream' yesterday so I'm havin banana icecream tonight. Also subsitute with the odd soup.

5 8 so I get four packs a day.

17. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Banana tetra comes to work with me and get put into 3 coffees throughout the day-yummy.
    Soup when I get in- with a bit of tikka curry powder on Friday nights as it's curry night. Sometimes make the soup into crisps and have a cup of bouillion with it.
    Mid evening- my beloved bar. Peanut or cranberry. Bedtime- skae as a hot choc- choc, choc, peep or choc orange.
    Sometimes swap the soup for a mousse!
    Also have water with water flavouring and sparkling water ina champagne flute for a treat!
    ( Actually like that a lot better than champagne whicvh I ncannot stand!!)

18. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    3 bana tetras,3 choc tetras,3 cran crunch bars,2 choc mint,2straw,3 cappocino,2 forestfruits,1 butterscotch,2 toffee walnut and a tub of mix a mousse!!!

19. aellon

aellon Back Again

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I used to get a mixture of shakes (I never have soups as I don't like 'em) but recently I have just been having F of the F for brekkie & choc shakes for my afternoon snack & tea time. They all go in my blender with some ice & a teaspoon of p husks. I usually have either a cranberry or malt toffee bar at lunchtime, I used to buy 5 toffee & 2 cranberry but it's switched round in the last week or so as I now prefer the cranberry. It is weird how your tastes change, isn't it?

20. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only like the chocolate mint really!! I sometimes have the chocolate tertas too as ice cream or on the days I'm at work.

When I first started I used to have a really varied diet (so to speak!) I loved the chicken soup as crisps and the toffee and walnut as muffins but now I don't like any of them any more. The smell of the chicken soup makes me feel awful!! Funny isn't it - Must have been overkill. Goodness knows what I'll do when I go off the mint choc!!!

21. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    vanilla made into porridge for brekkie choc shake made with 6/8 ice cubes for dinner then either frozen choc tetra or a choccie bar for tea .Never eaten so much chocolate before lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.