How do u have yours?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry i know this has been done before but there always new ppl on here and ppls taste always change!
    So...........wot do u have each week? do u stay the same or is variety the spice of life?

i always have 14 choc tetras and 7 spicy tomato soups!
    1 tetra to drink, 1 as ice cream and soup for dinner!

And i love them!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

7choc tetra,14 bananna tetra. Sometimes i get 7soup instead of 7 bananna it depends what mood im in!!!

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've just bought 7 choc tetras (always have one for my *lunch* as a hot chocolate usually,) 7 Choc mint shakes (Mousse for tea :D), 5 butterscotch and 2 vanilla which I shall have for breakfast with husks (Butterscotch) or with coffee (vanilla).

5. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sarah how do u make the mousse? x

6. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I always have 5 choc tetras and 2 banana just to break up the week! I have them for breakfast at work as they are easy to drink and no preparation involved. 6 bars, 1 a day for lunch again as no preparation, usually with green/peppermint tea and then in the evening I either have soup or shakes depending on my mood or the weather (usually soup when it's cold/raining).

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    WELL i have butterscotch shake with husks for my porridge every day!! and either pot + leak or chicken and mushroom soup for my dinner THEN choclate shake OR a bar for supper!!

with atleast 3 litres of water a day :)

8. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i tend to get a variety of different things from one week to another, have strawberry , chocolate, choc mint, butterscotch, toffee&walnut, toffee bars, orange bars, caramel bars, veg soup, potato&leek soup and chicken &mushroom soup.
    However, i always get 7 chocolate shakes as i make a large upside down trifle every day. think im rather hooked on that to be honest. first thing i do every morning is make my jelly. lol
    cherylxx

9. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Im boring and only have choc shakes as went off all the others big time.
    I always have either tomato soup or veg soup for lunch,
    Before when i done the diet a had a bar a day, but i found it stopped me losing as much weight, we dont want that do we!!!

10. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I get Tetra's (all choc, banana are bleurgh:p) for the weekends, then have mostly Toffee and Walnut during the week. I tend to have 2 T & W's a day with either a Choc, Choc mint, Vanilla or Cappuccino as my 3rd.

I Luuurrrrrrvvvveeee Toffee and Walnut, but not hot, it taste's wierd hot:D

11. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I get 10 Banana shakes, 4 vanilla 3 toffee & walnut (so i can have a muffin every day) and usually the toffe bars..Yummy x

12. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

At the moment I'm having strawberry shake for breakfast choc or banana tetra for lunch and a choc made into a muffin for tea.

Going to change next time (I go 2 weekly so next week). Going to go for tetras for brekkie and lunch and either a bar or choc pack made into a mousse for tea.

Sara
    :)

13. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

21 Chocolate tetras, but i do have a backup supply of strawberry and vanilla shakes.

I wish i could have the soups, the chicken, and the veg are so yummy.

ooooh, also, i get mix-a-mousse cos mixed with a chocolate tetra its SO yummy xxx

14. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I have a shake for brekkie (made with half a pack and loads of water), a tetra for lunch (I like both), cooked pack for tea (muffin, cookies or crisps), sometimes a jelly and the other half of my breakfast shake for supper. That sounds like loads!

Oh forgot I have a bar for tea at the weekend.

15. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Strawberry and F of the F for me. And a malt toffee bar every day, 1/2 in the afternoon and half when I get home. I usually split the packs in 2 so I can graze all day!! Loving the mousses too.

16. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It has changed a lot, for the last week or so:

I alternate choc and banana tetras for brekkie at work, then when I get home I always heve Vanilla and cinnamon porridge (mmm comfort food!!) Then I have a bar for tea (Love Choc Orange) and usually a hot mint choc or a cold butterscotch before/in bed.

Although I discovered 'icecream' yesterday so I'm havin banana icecream tonight. Also subsitute with the odd soup.

5 8 so I get four packs a day.

17. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Banana tetra comes to work with me and get put into 3 coffees throughout the day-yummy.
    Soup when I get in- with a bit of tikka curry powder on Friday nights as it's curry night. Sometimes make the soup into crisps and have a cup of bouillion with it.
    Mid evening- my beloved bar. Peanut or cranberry. Bedtime- skae as a hot choc- choc, choc, peep or choc orange.
    Sometimes swap the soup for a mousse!
    Also have water with water flavouring and sparkling water ina champagne flute for a treat!
    ( Actually like that a lot better than champagne whicvh I ncannot stand!!)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    3 bana tetras,3 choc tetras,3 cran crunch bars,2 choc mint,2straw,3 cappocino,2 forestfruits,1 butterscotch,2 toffee walnut and a tub of mix a mousse!!!

20. aellon

aellon Back Again

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I used to get a mixture of shakes (I never have soups as I don't like 'em) but recently I have just been having F of the F for brekkie & choc shakes for my afternoon snack & tea time. They all go in my blender with some ice & a teaspoon of p husks. I usually have either a cranberry or malt toffee bar at lunchtime, I used to buy 5 toffee & 2 cranberry but it's switched round in the last week or so as I now prefer the cranberry. It is weird how your tastes change, isn't it?

21. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only like the chocolate mint really!! I sometimes have the chocolate tertas too as ice cream or on the days I'm at work.

When I first started I used to have a really varied diet (so to speak!) I loved the chicken soup as crisps and the toffee and walnut as muffins but now I don't like any of them any more. The smell of the chicken soup makes me feel awful!! Funny isn't it - Must have been overkill. Goodness knows what I'll do when I go off the mint choc!!!

22. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    vanilla made into porridge for brekkie choc shake made with 6/8 ice cubes for dinner then either frozen choc tetra or a choccie bar for tea .Never eaten so much chocolate before lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.