1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How do u mix yours

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SharonJayne1970, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Well-Known Member

I have been using a magic bullet to mix my shakes as I get lovely thick slushy ones a bit like McDs. However it has finally broke and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a replacement?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

I use a hand blender and they are lovely .. I add crushed ice to it when I making it and then in my glass I have crushed ice to and they are really yummy x

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hey sharon, nice to see you back, how's the foot?

For icy shakes i found the best thing was a sturdy electric food processor ! still expected it blow up eventually the noise it made but i moved over to hot shakes after a while so didn't need to use it anymore

x

5. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

Magic bullets available on ebay - don't know how the prices compare to buying them of the telly though as I've never seen the ads

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

500 ml of hot water.

Lovely, comforting, filling and best. I don't think I've had a cold shake beyond day 1 tbh.