how do ya do it?

title says it all,but how do you get your weight info displayed at the bottom of your thread? sorry im a bit dim with computers!:confused:

Click on any of the tickers displaying the losses and this will take you to a webpage, where you can create your own ticket. You then need to copy and paste the finished url and paste it into your signature.

Go to user cp (top left) there you can edit your details, you need to go to the part which says 'edit signature' then copy and paste the link from the ticker.

Good luck hun.

couldnt work it out,i got to the ticker page and made my own but couldnt paste it to this page! never mind maybe i will do better at losing weight:)

Just checking - did you try pasting the linky thing into your signature on your user CP?

I had to ask the same! go to ticker factory.com. Then it will let you do your own, underneath will be a box with loads of words and numbers in. Highlight them all. Then go to user cp that is right at the top of this page, then go to edit signature and paste the information there and your little weight ticker should come up. x

Back