How do you celebrate your losses?

Haha I know! Yay for lovely mummy who's paying for it as a birthday present/christmas present/weight loss present :D

What have you got/are you saving for?

i dont really do anything im just really happy that ive lost =P i find it helps me bookmarking clothes i rally like but im not allowed to buy until im at my target weight

i dont really do anything im just really happy that ive lost =P i find it helps me bookmarking clothes i rally like but im not allowed to buy until im at my target weight

Yea I do that too...there's this outfit in topshop I reaaally want...but they only go to a 14 (i'm an 18) so it's getting into that outfit lol...especially as they change their collections so often its putting the pressure on to get the weigh off :p

I'm getting my wee guys name in chinese with a wee oriental monkey at the bottom. He was born in the year of the monkey.

Hehe it would be silly if he was born in the year of something else eh? :p

Heh only kidding it sounds awesome..I love chinesey things...and monkeys...so chinesey monkeys can only be better!!

Yea I do that too...there's this outfit in topshop I reaaally want...but they only go to a 14 (i'm an 18) so it's getting into that outfit lol...especially as they change their collections so often its putting the pressure on to get the weigh off :p

your not far off tho! only 2 dress sizes away! i actually have a confession i do own a dress that is a size 12-14 lol because its was in the sale for soooo cheap and it was sooooo gorgeous and i would never have found it again =P i actually find it quite inspiring cos im like omg i want to fit into it aaaargh

your not far off tho! only 2 dress sizes away! i actually have a confession i do own a dress that is a size 12-14 lol because its was in the sale for soooo cheap and it was sooooo gorgeous and i would never have found it again =P i actually find it quite inspiring cos im like omg i want to fit into it aaaargh

Yep, done that too! Infact :eek: I have a few items of clothing that don't fit, were bought because I was fooling myself but have since become my "motivational" clothes :) ...

... and soon enough will just be "my clothes" hehe!

Oh, and have you SEEN topshop sizes?? Lol :p

Back