How do you deal with non believers....

I love the replies! I have so many people that are not family and close friends who say the same thing and I am only on day 13! Its always "well you will go back to being the way you were once you start eating" and I just ignore them. I know I wont go back once I am thinner, healther and beaming with confidence. I am not sure how long it takes to break a habit but already I notice the difference in myself, when I am on the train home and I see people stuffing mcdonalds, cornish pasties etc it makes me feel sad for them, all that fat and rubbish. CD has completely changed already how I recognise food and my downfalls in the past. I can shop for food for my husband and not even consider all those "Bad Foods" available I am even trying to get him to eat healthier so he can change the way he eats as well.

I wont look backwards, only forwards.

Keep up the great work and ignore what others have to say, its a great diet with great results.

i simply tell them to mind their own business, i am in control of my life and i will decide what is right for me.

Exactement ma amie!

No need to go into explanations about what reports say, what doctors say, what NICE says. It's no one's business... END OF!

Quite honestly I don't think it's anyone else's business. I would never try to justify what I'm doing, the same as I don't judge others for smoking, drinking etc. We have all, obviously, done a lot of research into this diet before we embaraked on it and we are all sensible enough to make our own decisions. After all, the people with plenty to say are not usually in our situation. We are to be applauded for making a life changing decision to improve our lifestyle and our health. Let them say what they want, just stick to your guns and let's see who has the last laugh when we all look stunners! Sorry for going on but we don't need lectures - we need encouragement and support.

Jan xx

Back