How do you had Variety to the Shakes???

DavidCatterall

I was wondering how everyone adds variety to the shakes?

I tend to have the strawberry in the morning with a few cubes of ice blended in. extra cold. so extra yummy,

Or sometimes i will have it hot in the afternoon with a sweetner.

Same with the chocolate. i find both very yummy.

I tried the flapjacks this week. and they made me balk. eugh! Ive got to now chew through another three this week. and ive yet to try the vanilla

Try blending the vanilla hot with a spoonful of coffee -my mum says its a bit like a latte-although I find it too sweet

Hey Lizzie i haven't heard aboutthe orange extract with the choc?! Is that ok to have? What do you do? Just add a bit? x

SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP:D:D:D:D

I add cinnamon nutmeg or ginger to my shakes not sure that Im allowed but they havnt had bad effect on me and it just a sprinkle xx

I would say more than NO to soup!! x

Yuki!!

:sign0137:Im sorry but im with tracy on the chicken soup im on my 2nd week and i cant seem to face them anymore im off back to the chemist to swap them for either choc or vanilla 2moz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep im with you Hope just choc for me!!

;)I had peppermint tea (cold) with the strawberry shake today and i must say it was really nice !!!!

OOooh might have to give that a go, although i dont really like the strawberry x

I keep meaning to add peppermint tea to the chocolate but I haven't tried it yet.

I once emptied a pack of strawberry into hot water, thinking it was chicken soup. It was gross, but I didn't have any spare shakes so I had to drink it. My friend once put a sweetener in her hubby's chicken soup - yuk!

The peppermint choc is very popular but personaly i didnt like it, im not really a mint person so thats prob why lol x

Have to admit I did like the mint choccy:whistle: and I even like the strawberry (cold) for a quick fix when im too busy to mess with the fantastic soup;)

Back