how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

huggles my lovely friend :bighug: have you thought of setting weekly mini goals. I don't mean weight related but something simple and achievable? I set myself regular mini goals and make them simple and achievable and they seem to keep me going.

ie I will walk the dog 3 times this week

I will go to the gym once

just examples. Not sure what to suggest. But you can do this :D x

thank you every one i am ok about it really because oddly i can see some positives:confused:

1 i went back to slimming world while in binge mode in order to get it back under control, in the past i would have gone into hiding

2 i have continued to come here to all you lovely supportive people i have remained honest and face up to what i am doing i have never done that before

3 9 months ago i wouldn't have gone to the gym let alone go 3 times a week.

4 still weigh less than i did 9 months ago

I WILL BEAT THIS xxxxxxx

Afternoon Mandy, catching up after a couple of days and your positivity and focus is shining through xx Have a good day xx

Hi Mandy, I've just been catching up on your diary and wow your positivity and drive are shining through. I love your attitude and the fact that you have faced your demons and refocussed your efforts is amazing. You put me to shame.

So if you don't mind I think I'll follow your lead and go back to logging my every morsel on my diary and hopefully get back to my focussed and losing self. I had been 100% for a while but this past week has been tough and a bit bingey. Not looking good for WI on Tuesday unless I can really turn it round at the w/end.

Good luck - no as Lily says luck has nothing to do with it. so well done for getting back to it so convincingly and I wish you all the best, :D

Hi Mandy -just been trying to catch up a bit. Well, you've certainly inspired me along with Lily and PP. It's about not giving up no matter what set backs there have been and you sound right on track again. Well done hon :bighug: xxxxxx

Hello lovely Mandy, good to hear you sounding so positive again....like you I think I will go back to logging my food intake and my positives, they keep me focused and grounded....here's to a summer of great weight loss even if we don't get any sun :hug99: xxxx

got up this morning feeling a bit flat so have been out all day, went to the gym and then to the parents. one way to stop any problems with food, :D

B bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. muller yog, banana

L broccli soup, grapes, 2 scanbran (2 syns)

T fish (15 syns) peas, lots of peas

S hifi bar (hexb) hummous and carrot sticks

deliberatly keeping the syns high experimenting a little :rolleyes:

gym again in the morning then work, will put my meals in when i have had them tomorrow.

so positives

planned my day around my mood preventing any possibility of binging

booked a holiday with mike, we had talked about it but not booked anything,we are going to cornwall with the dog 3 weeks tomorrow worried about telling my mum and son but both were ok about it

have meal plans in place for a busy week end in work

i have drunk 3lts so fae today

Some good positives there Mandy :) Am glad to hear that you have managed to book a holiday for the 2 of you :) bet you looking forward to it :):) xx

ohhh it appears i have a temper!!!! some poor sole got the brunt of it at work today don't know who was more shocked me or them :eek:

unfortunatly it resulted in a bicci binge i had 2 :confused: that again caused comment cos its the first time in 6 months anybody has seen me eat a biscuit:D

rest of the day has been fine food wise, fluids not as good as yesterday but better

B bacon, egg,mushroom on toast (hexb and 6 syns)

L pasta, chicken,onion and bacon salad, 2tbsp el mayo (2 syn) 2 choc chip cookies ( 7 syns) muller yog

T sw chilli and wedges, hexa of grated cheese fruit salad, 0% greek yog and honey (1 syn)

S packet space raiders (4 syns)

total 20 syns not 2 bad really :eek:

another long day tomorrow so need to plan tonight this is the plan

B scrambled eggs, toast (Hexb)

L broccli soup, muller yog

T lean pork chop, jersey royal pots, mixed veg, fruit salad and yog

S grapes

will add in syns as they are used :D

off to bed now i am really behind on diaries but will catch up on them soon, i am tending to read but not comment :sigh: xxx

2 biccies is hardly a binge ;)

Hope tomorrow's better than today and nobody upsets you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Mandy.........hopefully losing your temper achieved something :) Sometimes its good to shock, shows that we are not the pushover ppl think we are :):) In the grand scheme of things I'm sure 2 biccies will not make a difference and what contol you showed to stop at 2 :woohoo:

Hope today is better for you :) xx

well the food went out of the window today and on the face off it it was yet another loooooong day with not enough staff and no breaks, but today i feel i made a differance, i acted on the obs of a pt and a hunch that things weren't right, after 3 hours of running around i finely got him to itu at lunch time, i then had a pt who is end of life who wanted to see his dog so we allowed the family to bring him in. and then finely at tea time a pt we have looked after for 2 weeks passed away. His family while upset, told us they were very impressed with the care he recieved and the way we looked after them too

these are the moments that make it all worth while xxx

so meals for today

B :sigh: none

L bowl of all bran with ss milk (hex a and hex b) banana

T lean pork steak, jersey royal potatoes, cabbage, courgette and mixed peppers flora light (4 syns)

S 6 toffees (9 syns)

total for the day 13 syns xxx

hope every body has had a good weekend xxxxx

Food looks good today :)

Glad you had some good moments in a challenging day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back