how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi Mandy, I'm sorry you had a busy day with no breaks, but look at what you achieved :) Also how nice to be appreciated, shows just what a good job you do and that you are totally in the right job.......a nurse who really and truthfully cares like you do is, unfortunately, a rarity I have found. So I take my hat off to you as you found time to make a dying pt's wish come true and got an very ill pt moved to where they needed to be and all this in a very busy day.............xx You really are an Angel xx

Hello lovely...:woohoo: to your holiday away, just what the doctor ordered, sounds like just what you both need xx

Biccie binge...2 :8855: how can you call 2 a biccies a binge, sorry but 5 or 6 minimum or even a packet would be a binge lol

So you have a temper, sure it's not just you being assertive ? and so what if it was temper, you're human and in a very stressful job.

How wonderful to receive praise for a job well done, Nurses definitely don't get the recognition that they deserve and Roziee's right you nurses do make life a lot more comfortable .....so thank you all :hug99:

Hope you're having a great day :hug99: xxxxx

broadsbean said:
ohhh it appears i have a temper!!!! some poor sole got the brunt of it at work today don't know who was more shocked me or them :eek:

unfortunatly it resulted in a bicci binge i had 2 :confused: that again caused comment cos its the first time in 6 months anybody has seen me eat a biscuit:D

rest of the day has been fine food wise, fluids not as good as yesterday but better

B bacon, egg,mushroom on toast (hexb and 6 syns)

L pasta, chicken,onion and bacon salad, 2tbsp el mayo (2 syn) 2 choc chip cookies ( 7 syns) muller yog

T sw chilli and wedges, hexa of grated cheese fruit salad, 0% greek yog and honey (1 syn)

S packet space raiders (4 syns)

total 20 syns not 2 bad really :eek:

another long day tomorrow so need to plan tonight this is the plan

B scrambled eggs, toast (Hexb)

L broccli soup, muller yog

T lean pork chop, jersey royal pots, mixed veg, fruit salad and yog

S grapes

will add in syns as they are used :D

off to bed now i am really behind on diaries but will catch up on them soon, i am tending to read but not comment :sigh: xxx

Whoops lol at least if you get that reputation people will leave you alone Hun ;)

2 off for me today :D back into positive balance for june :D:D
aimimg for another 2 next week now :D

not an official wi cos i have a little domestic prob to sort out but my scales were bang on last week so going with them,

day off today, house work calling :sigh: been to the gym and walked the dog already,
hope every body is ok and not too wet, sounds like you guys down south are having a rough time xxxxxxxx :bighug:

:woohoo: 2lb off is fab hunni...well done you, proud of you xx

shhhhhhh...down south is dry and sunny so far today, albeit still a bit chilly for this time of year and they have promised more for tomorrow :woohoo:

Enjoy your day off lovely :hug99: xxxxxx

Evening Mandy................came across this and thought of you

Nursing Requirements to:

have the memory of an elephant
have an angel's patience
have a heart the size of the sun
have eyes on the back of your head
have a nasal filter
have 8 arms like an octopus
have resistant legs
have a back strong enough to hold and transfer full grown adults
have a 5 litre bladder
and
have an impenetrable immune system.............................even so THEY say this is an easy profession!!!!!!!

Bout sums it up doesn't it????

:woohoo: to the 2lb loss and hope you have had a good day xx

Hello thought i would come say hi here I am new and have a huge amount of weight to lose and wondered if I could cosy in amongst you lovely people for a bit of support and advice as I am about to start. Gotta get some more shopping in and get weighed and then I am on this diet for the long haul. xx

Hello thought i would come say hi here I am new and have a huge amount of weight to lose and wondered if I could cosy in amongst you lovely people for a bit of support and advice as I am about to start. Gotta get some more shopping in and get weighed and then I am on this diet for the long haul. xx

hi katherine and welcome:welcome2:, you can cosy on in any time, this is the most amazing place for support, advice and at times sillyness.

I am struggling with my weight loss, i have a pattern of losing well and then giving up this time with all the support i get from here i am clinging on far longer than i ever have before xx

it will be lovely for you to join us and i am sure you will do well xxxxx

Good morning Mandy, I hope today is a good day for you xx

Hi Mandy - well done on the 2lb loss - you can do this!! Have a lovely weekend :bighug: xxxxxx

gosh busy few days xxxx struggling to keep with have been reading diaries just not commenting xxxxx

very short staffed at the moment so have been doing some overtime, on a late today a long day tomorrow and then another late on tues ;)

not been to bad food wise apart from maybe a little carb heavy but have kept at 15 syns :D

bit worried because i haven't been able to make it to the gym since weds and really haven't drank enough have to practically drown myself for the next 2 days :giggle:

so todays plan

B shreddies, ss milk (hexa and hexb) fresh apricots

L lean pork chop, mixed salad (let, toms, cucum, radish and onions)

T honey and mustard chicken, cabbage leek and broccli ( 5 syns )

S 2 slices wm ww bread (6 syns)

hope every body is having a good weekend promise i will catch up soon xxxx

broadsbean said:
gosh busy few days xxxx struggling to keep with have been reading diaries just not commenting xxxxx

very short staffed at the moment so have been doing some overtime, on a late today a long day tomorrow and then another late on tues ;)

not been to bad food wise apart from maybe a little carb heavy but have kept at 15 syns :D

bit worried because i haven't been able to make it to the gym since weds and really haven't drank enough have to practically drown myself for the next 2 days :giggle:

so todays plan

B shreddies, ss milk (hexa and hexb) fresh apricots

L lean pork chop, mixed salad (let, toms, cucum, radish and onions)

T honey and mustard chicken, cabbage leek and broccli ( 5 syns )

S 2 slices wm ww bread (6 syns)

hope every body is having a good weekend promise i will catch up soon xxxx

I know the feeling of struggling with keeping up
With diarys Hunny, I feel the same.

I feel bad that I don't visit peoples diarys often enough! :-(

Hope your ok Hunny.. Good luck for WI this week! :) xxx

Back