how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Mn I've struggled with water this week too so might try the bottle idea. Also have been slipping with the pepsi max consumption - buying one can every week day and had two on thursday when I was having a bad day :eek: Not bought any big bottles for months though so getting there, my teeth are wrecked from having pepsi max 24/7 before, couldn't start my day without it :eek:

Hope Houdini has settled, just getting a really odd image of a hedgehog sitting on his hindlegs in your bath holding a weetabix in it's paws and glowering at people when they sit on the loo :8855:

nooooo i have that image now
:8855::8855::8855:
can you imagine teens face :eek::8855:

pepsimax must contain some sort of addictive chemical in it, the devils drink i am now calling it :D
bought cheap cola for hubby and teen this week :D

I have a dodgy 'tinternet connection this weekend keeps dropping out for some reason:eek:

couldn't connect at all last night :cry:thought i might get withdrawel symptoms :cry:
amazing how anxious the thought of not being able to chat or catch up with jackie and tillys madness, made me :eek::eek::eek:

so if i go missing, think of me rocking in my chair going slowly mad while screaming at the magic box:rolleyes::eek::8855::8855:

food diary for yesterday :

B 3 slices of ww whole meal toast with PB ( very thinly spread:eek:) Hexb and 4.5 syns

L carrot and coriander soup, packet cheese curls (4 syns)

T hungarien bean and sausage casserole
couscous

S grapes

hungarien casserole sounds posh doesn't it:D

4 syn free sausages
1 tin of mixed beans
onion
red pepper
tin chopped tomatoes
carrot ( cos i had one left from the soup:D)
black pepper
smoked paprika
garlic
hungarien goulash mix i bought in germany last year:D
beef stock cube

browned the sausage in the oven,
bunged all the ingredients in the slow cooker then added the sausage
put lid on
turn to high and ignore for the rest of the day till your ready to eat it :D

ok i stirred it a couple of times :8855:

love cooking this way, seasoning and stock down to personal taste

don't know if anybody really wanted to know all that just thought i would share it any way :D

Hey hun, hope you're having a great day, catch up with you later xxx

nooooo i have that image now
:8855::8855::8855:
can you imagine teens face :eek::8855:

pepsimax must contain some sort of addictive chemical in it, the devils drink i am now calling it :D
bought cheap cola for hubby and teen this week :D

It's the evil caffeine probably :sigh: Mn, I have diet dandelion and burdock instead which is caffeine free and normally 2 for £1 so savings heh. Hmn forgot to do a water/sf squash count today, will try and remember tom'ow :eek:

I have a dodgy 'tinternet connection this weekend keeps dropping out for some reason:eek:

couldn't connect at all last night :cry:thought i might get withdrawel symptoms :cry:
amazing how anxious the thought of not being able to chat or catch up with jackie and tillys madness, made me :eek::eek::eek:

so if i go missing, think of me rocking in my chair going slowly mad while screaming at the magic box:rolleyes::eek::8855::8855:

Heh I can sympathise, I'd be feeling a little lost too. And it's also fretting about how much there will be to catch up on while I'm gone :eek:

I've c&p'd your recipe, will give that a go next time I order some joes sausages, thank'ee :D

Is couscous your new best friend in the kitchen cupboard after last week's great WI result? ;)

Pepsi Max.... I am also a Recovering Addict!!!

It definately has something evil in it, that gets you addicted!! Lol

I allow myself a couple of glasses at the weekend but stay completely off during the week. I just drink gallons of Sugar Free Squash and water!

I was known in the past, to drink 2 litre of Pepsi Max in a day!!!!! I kidded myself it was ok, as it was a diet drink!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pepsi Max.... I am also a Recovering Addict!!!

It definately has something evil in it, that gets you addicted!! Lol

I allow myself a couple of glasses at the weekend but stay completely off during the week. I just drink gallons of Sugar Free Squash and water!

I was known in the past, to drink 2 litre of Pepsi Max in a day!!!!! I kidded myself it was ok, as it was a diet drink!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know - my teeth are in a right state because of it :( Did the cold-turkey coming off it for three months earlier in the year and it was horrible with headaches and nausea. Letting it back in now but it's one to watch ain't it :sigh:

It obviously isn't okay for being diet since there's so many of us who've been addicted to it on here who also need to lose weight lol

broadsbean said:

This phrase made me laugh out loud!! :D
I often call it the magic box hehe!
Hope your internet gets straight soon - ours has ben dropping out so often!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

well it seems i am not alone as a pepsimax addict:eek::eek:
Although i think i am cured cos i can go days with out drinking it:eek:

internet is being a pain still but it is actually the bt line causing the problem :eek:
They are coming to fix it on weds morning
just got to cope with constant drops till then:sigh:

bit fed up and bored today :confused:
my danger point but i have been strong :D
no overeating:D:D

todays food diary

B none cos having fasting bloods at 10.30:eek:

L tomato on 3 slices of ww bread dairylea light triangles. banana and grapes

T gammon, sweet potato, broccli, carrot and swede and gravy (2 syns) pot hartleys jelly ( 0.5 syns)

S more grapes if i need to pick tonight

might also syn some crackerbreadsand ham.

I find if i have a plan i don't eat something i shouldn't but also cos i know i can i don't :confused::eek:

Thank you and welcome:D
i have started making up 4 500ml bottles of juice in the morning and then they stare at me every time i go in the kitchen reminding me to drink them :8855:

once i have drunk them i allow my self a glass of pepsimax which is all i ever used to drink :eek:

And i try and have 2 cups of green tea a day.

Hope you dont mind - am gonna steal this idea - i am still a pepsi max addict, trying to come off of 3 cans per day - i have read all sorts of info on how bad it is, but I have to say it was easier to give up smoking!!! You guys have inspired me to give it another go - Thank you xxx

:bliss::happy036::pcwhack::bliss:

yeah phone line fixed xxxx
back on line with a decent speed

now just need to catch up with every one and see what you have all been up to:D

Hurrah! It's so frustrating when it plays up - and there's always loads to catch up with if you dare to leave minimins for 24 hours lol

Hope you have a good day - excited for WI tom'ow? xx

Good morning sweetie, cut back slowing on the pepsimax or you will get horrendous headaches, or of course you could feel very sorry for me having no choccie for god knows how long and have no pepsimax at the same time :D ;) xxxxx

I ain't giving up mine in sympathy, sorry :p

Kinda need it to be there - I think it's better that I dare to have 2 cans of pepsi max in one day when I'm feeling down rather than go mad on syn-filled foods, even if the pepsi max is an old addiction :eek:

Good morning sweetie, cut back slowing on the pepsimax or you will get horrendous headaches, or of course you could feel very sorry for me having no choccie for god knows how long and have no pepsimax at the same time :D ;) xxxxx

wow still no choccie then, you are doing fabulously:D
any headaches or unexpected rages yet.

To be honest i haven't actually had any pepsimax since fri, bought cheap coke for teen and hubby which i don't like:D
funnily enougth there not drinking it either:eek: :8855:
had a headache all day monday but it has settled now might drown in nas squash :rolleyes:

Hurrah! It's so frustrating when it plays up - and there's always loads to catch up with if you dare to leave minimins for 24 hours lol

Hope you have a good day - excited for WI tom'ow? xx

I ain't giving up mine in sympathy, sorry :p

Kinda need it to be there - I think it's better that I dare to have 2 cans of pepsi max in one day when I'm feeling down rather than go mad on syn-filled foods, even if the pepsi max is an old addiction :eek:

lo don't i know, it hubby thinks we should go out i keep making excuses so i can catch up :eek::8855:
thinks he has sussed what i am doing now and threatening to disconnect me :eek:

Hey hun, good to have you back with us full time :giggle:
I know what you mean...miss a few hours on here and it takes a week to catch up lol..love it.
I used to be addicted to all fizzy drinks not just Pepsi Max...just decided after a few bouts of really bad toothache to give it up, as I was sure it was at the root (no pun intended lol) of the problem and *touch wood* it seems to have done the trick, now if I could just do the same with my coffee ......
Have a good day sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

wow still no choccie then, you are doing fabulously:D
any headaches or unexpected rages yet.

To be honest i haven't actually had any pepsimax since fri, bought cheap coke for teen and hubby which i don't like:D
funnily enougth there not drinking it either:eek: :8855:
had a headache all day monday but it has settled now might drown in nas squash :rolleyes:

I've run out of nas squash, stuck on the plain water or herbal tea... I feel too pure :eek:

lo don't i know, it hubby thinks we should go out i keep making excuses so i can catch up :eek::8855:
thinks he has sussed what i am doing now and threatening to disconnect me :eek:

Heehee! At least minimins is a healthy addiction - does he not see the wisdom in this? ;)

been to the farm shop today bought some lovely meat:D
seems lovely quality:D
had allsorts of chutneys and homemade cakes, scones etc and i didn't buy any :D

went with hubby who is in heaven cos i bought him a lamb shank for his tea tomorrow, I hate lamb:eek:

missed lunch cos was a bit wound up ( about going out:eek:)
I had already backed out of meeting a friend for coffee today:eek:
was starving while out so had some lunch to go with out going off plan or using any syns:D

Its WI tomorrow and like every body else i never feel confident but there is nothing i can do now I don't think I have been bad so fingers crossed X

I want to lose 6lb by the end of the month :eek: for my 3 st shiney and also that would be 3 st in 3 months:D

food diary for today

B bacon sandwich (hexb and 4 syns), banana

L chicken breast, fresh fruit salad

T sw sheperds pie, topped with cheese,( hexa) and containing carrots, peas, broccli, cauliflower and onion. cabbage

S packet of bacon fry thingys (5 syns)

Last edited:
well done for going out and for sticking to plan :D well proud of you :D :bighug:

I got terribly anxious today about Charlie's assembly, its so stupid, but I couldn't help it and felt ill all day and got it all worked up out of proportion all for 25 mins :rolleyes: Still feel rough but think its just bcuse I was so tense all day

Oh and my mobile went off in themiddle of it that didn't help . I put it on silent but didn't realise as I had an alarm set each day to remind me to stop work and go and get Charlie that still went off, whoops :giggle:

Good luck for WI sweetie and just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me xxxxx

Back