how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

ok my positives for today

i have had a good day at work:eek: felt like a real nurse for the first time in ages:D

finished on time and althougth it was cold couldn't wait to get home and take libby out:sigh:

Really good day food wise 100% all the way and have managed to drink 2 lts of water

vet just rang and libby doing well, heart rate settling temp coming down and has stopped bouncing off the walls, looks like we can pick her up tomorrow.

:bighug: ohhh hun, so glad it looks like you can pick Libby up tomorrow, let us know how she's getting on

todays positives

got up and went swimming even thougth it was -3:winter_brr:

have cooked a lovely carrot and coriander soup and enjoyed a big bowl for lunch

am going to a party tonight, it will be the first time in a while i am going out with friends not family

hubby has fiddled :eek: with my netbook and it is running faster than before :D

the vet assures me that libby is fine and we are hoping to be able to collect her in a bit

Mandy I am so glad Libby is okay . I so know how you must have felt. Carla is my baby she really is :giggle: I talk to her and everything. Yep just proved i'm nuts :8855: but you all knew that anyway. :bighug: Party :eek: blimey are you Mandy?? you sure ?? ;) fantastic :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

confession time :eek:

i didn't go to the party :cry: i got cold feet :eek: there was going to be lots of people i didn't know i couldn't find any thing i felt comfortable in, that met the 1950's dress code and i got really panicky :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I got up this morning determined to go and i failed :break_diet:

I have been really picky all day think i am just with in my syns, but i feel bloated and headachy :eek:

so i am off to bed now, work in the morning, meals all planned and i will be positive and in control again xxxxx :4633:

Your poor Libby, hope she is doing OK - I know exactly what you mean in terms of her being your baby; both my cats (Charlie and Bobby) are my little babies and yes, I talk to them all the time. I would be lost without them, they do provide such good company. :)

By the way, I don't think you failed at all by not going to your party - you seriously considered going, which in itself is a victory, then the fact that you did not make it probably had more to do with what has been going on over the last day or so, so don't be so hard on yourself hun!

Have a great day tomorrow, stay positive, you are doing great. xxx

By the way, I don't think you failed at all by not going to your party - you seriously considered going, which in itself is a victory, then the fact that you did not make it probably had more to do with what has been going on over the last day or so, so don't be so hard on yourself hun!

Definitely a victory :)

Don't be so hard on yourself :bighug:

thank you everybody, i was just a bit frustrated at myself:mad:

never really settled all evening and then had a major panic attack at 2.00am cos i had fallen asleep and not heard teen come in:eek:

had to go wake him up to make sure he was ok :eek: i am not very popular with him today:confused::giggle:

not to bad a day at work today, no staff as always but those that were on worked well as a team:D it makes all the differance,
Bed manager told me it was my influence cos i never get flustered:eek::eek:
doesn't know me very well obviously:rolleyes:

any how todays positives

i feel more confident and settled at work

hubby has tidied up and done all the washing this weekend

I am on holiday for the next 7 days:D

thought i'd do a quick meal plan for today, not done one for awhile its not perfect but i need to get back into this habit

B bacon roll (6 syns)

L ham, tomatoe and rocket. with 2 slices nimble wm bread (hexb)

T gammon, sw roast potatoes carrots green beans and cauliflower. Gravy apple sauce and stuffing (6 syns)

S grapes, strawberries and yog

hoping for a good week without the complication of work :D

hope everybody has had a good weekend xxx

I have just spent the afternoon reading your diary and I am so inspired by the journey you have had since your first post. I am new to SW and due to have my first weigh in on Tuesday. I wish I had found you earlier in the week. Thank you so much for sharing your story, it has so many similarities to mine and I hope that I can make big changes in my life too.

I have just spent the afternoon reading your diary and I am so inspired by the journey you have had since your first post. I am new to SW and due to have my first weigh in on Tuesday. I wish I had found you earlier in the week. Thank you so much for sharing your story, it has so many similarities to mine and I hope that I can make big changes in my life too.

hi yvonne and welcome to my ramblings:welcome2:

thank you for the lovely comments, i have used this diary at times to get my head straight and structure my thoughts.

I know its a journey thats no where near over but i can see light at the end of the very loooooooooooooooong tunnel

minimins has become my second home :eek: the support and friendship it offers is second to none.

pop in any time and chat, let me know if you have a diary cos i would love to share your journey with you.

you can make the changes, they take time but you most definetly can make them and so can i :D

good luck for tuesday and pop back and let me know how you do xxxx

morning all:D nice and early positives today:D

i woke up this morning feeling really positive and happy

it is a really cold clear sunny morning

i don't have to go to work all week ( probably the reason for no 1)

by 10.00 am i have done 2 hours exercising and have a really good 100% day planned.

hubby is at work son at collage and i can do what i like today :D

sure i will be on and off here all day rambling :eek:

hope every body else is planning a good day xxx

Hey sweetie, oh my gosh I would have been off my head with worry if that had been Chester ....I do so hope that Libby made a full recovery and has remained well, bless her.
I agree 1000% with the girls, this Mandy is amazing (the other one was too by the way), 3 months ago you wouldn't have even given going to a party a second thought it would definitely have been a no no NO....but just a few months on and you are planning to go ...doesn't actually matter that you didn't go...what matters is that you planned it (exactly what I did...to a tee) you were up to going, which means you are getting there, no one..least of all your friends...expects you to be ok over night, but what they do expect and you aren't disappointing them hun, is for you to want to go...you will make that party or that night out and it will be soon ....but for now I want to congratulate you on your perseverence and tell you how proud of you I am...how proud we all are of you....as for your work, it doesn't surprise me at all that you would be complimented, even though you have had panicy times you've always managed to sort them out very quickly in your own head, as you say this board helps you structure your thoughts, we are just here to tell you you are doing a fabulous job hun .
Love your positives they are fantastic, enjoy your 7 days off sweetie :bighug: xxxxxx

Back