how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

well yesterday turned into a really busy day:eek:
decided to go visit the olds in the afternoon and ended up having a piece of cake:break_diet: :eek::eek:

both auntie and grandad looking really well usually go on a sun afternoon but couldn't this week as hubby was out. neither noticed i was a day late:rolleyes:
sadly aunties mentel capacity is deminishing week by week but she seems happy in the little world she has created her self.

i have put tea in the slow cooker and had a really nice prawn pitta for my lunch:D

walked the dog earlier this morning with a bit of a mist on the field and some swans gliding through the mist hovering over the river, one of those days that just brightens the mood.:D

so todays positives

walking the dog this morning lifted my mood and made me feel glad to be alive

tea is all cooked the heating is on so everywhere is lovely and warm and i am about to read my book for an hour

i don't have to go out anywhere unless i decide to take the dog out again xxx

hope everybody is having a good day xx

food diery to follow xx

well had a really good day today,and had a good list of positives
and then i came crashing down.

while walking my dog this afternoon she disappeared for about 20mins, when she came back she seemed ok but after a while she started to get really hyperactive and aggitated. have taken her to the vets and it looks like she has been poisoned:eek:

the vet has kept her over night to give fluids and monitor her :cry:

We think she might have found a stash of ecstasy cos is showing signs of it, bless her,
so keep your fingers crossed for her. I know it sounds pathetic but she is my baby:sigh:

during the last 6 months she has been my rock, always there always pleased to see me and always willing to listen to me:eek:

I will pop on later and do my positives :)

OMG hope she's OK.

Last edited:
good evening, time for a good old mandy ramble:eek:

had my thinking hat on today which is hardly ever good cos I have a tendency to over think:eek:

hubby has been stressing me on that old chestnut finances.
a big chunk of my salary is made up from unsocial hours payments which while i have been off have stopped probably lost about a grand over the 4 months so money is a bit tight post crimbo.

Its a temp problem but he just will not leave it alone, from my point of view it means i don't have a big weekly budget for the healthy fresh stuff that makes sw so easy to do. from his is that we can't book a holiday just yet :eek::eek:

I am such an emotional eater :mad: and cos i am out of kilter i have picked dreadfully today.
that bad old habit binge eating. I had such good plans for today and then i just go and spoil it !!!

i get so cross at my self at times, there is no excuses:mad::mad

i will do this, i will not fail and return to my old ways. some days just seem so much harder

I don't think it's me that needs to do a positive list every day it's him !!!!!

well i am off to bed now tomorrow is another day and a fresh start :4633:

:bighug: where is it you'd like to go hun? Could it be worth having an idea of where you want to go and then looking for a last minute deal within a set budget?

Your sw bits should be a priority from the food shop, hope something can be done for you to be able to set some money aside each week for it xx

Hi Sweetie, definitely your weight and food must be a priority.
I disagree totally with hubby, if you don't book now you'll always find reasons to spend the money on something else, at least this way you know you have to do it or lose the deposit, that's what I am doing.
Money is also tight here, but we are women we can make things stretch when we need to.
Ditto the emotional eating as you well know from my diary, but you can and will do this hun, you are such a strong person, I am in awe of you ...the only piece of advice I would give you is don't be so hard on yourself, negative thoughts bring negative feelings and they in turn bring about the binge/emotional eating, we all need to really let go of it and move on.
Hope you're enjoying your time off and you're having a fabulous day, cos you deserve it xxx:bighug: xxx

thank you lily and emma:wave_cry:

Althougth reading it back i probably made it sound worse than it actually is:eek:
Its a temp situation just till the end off the month, i tend to worry
excessively.

hubby was just doing my head in checking balances and asking if this was paid and that was paid, he normally leaves it up to me and i am not sure why he decided to interfer:rolleyes:
When i really needed help in aug he didn't then!!!!!!:confused:
the bills are paid, the freezer is full as are the cupboards and i know i am dragging my feet over the holiday cos i am not sure i want to go:sigh:
The unexpected vet bill probably set him off

sorry if i misled any one it really wasn't my intention:ashamed0005:

today i have been so busy, too busy to make bad choices:D

went to the gym first thing, walked the dog cooked brunch and put tea in the slow cooker before 11.00 am.
Then went to aunties and did some more sorting out, we have left it over christmas but we really need to finish now.

Today i have done the linen cupboard, and yet again am surprised by some of my finds. It will be some time before anybody in the family needs to buy pillow cases, teatowels or handtowels again:eek:

we have taken a load of blankets to the homeless shelter and a big pile of clothes to age concern. so have made a big hole in it

meals for today

B bacon, syn free sausage, mushrooms,tomatoes and scrambled eggs

L cheese and ham toasted sandwich (hexa,hexb and 6 syns)

T paprika, pork casserole and cous cous,

S muller yog, options (2 syns)

hope every body is had a good day xxxxx

:bighug: hiya lovely, you know even on slimpod I have the odd naughty food day, today it was choccie biscuits, :rolleyes: My emotions still manage to get the better of me every now and again :bighug:

My OH can be like that sometimes. Why don't you want to go away swweetie? Have to admit I'm abit of a home bird and going abroad etc doesn't bother me for some reason probably partly cos I'm scared of flying

Well done on a good day:D

Hows the lovely Libby now? all better? xxxxx

a sts for me :sigh:

althougth i did deserve it :eek: so can't really complain:eek:

so onwards we go no looking back and wishing things were different.
was 100% yesterday and see no reason for not being today, so fingers crossed for a good week next week

But lets be honest its not about luck its about will power:D

i will be back to chat and catch up later off out with the dog now :D:D:chores016:

Mmmmmmwwwwaaahhhh Mandy ..
Have found you back :D
All aboard the open topped bus...
I don't mind stopping off for a quick sporking of hubby.. Before we get to Tilly's and Old grumpy's .... Pah to the Sts hun but I bet it'll be a whopper loss next week

Back